Business Directory » Food & Accommodation » Home Stays »
Munnar Dew Mount, Kanthalloor,Munnar
22 Jul 2010
Posted By:: Rama krishna Member Level: Gold Points: 5
|Phone:||+91 4865 246229,9446286380, 9447421050|
Munnar , Idukki,
Kerala, South India- 685620
Munnar Dew Mount is located at Kanthalloor, a village 50 Kms from Munnar. It is the best alternative to hotel accommodation in the hospitality industry. It as three double bedded Mountain View rooms.
Bed & Breakfast, farm visit , waterfall visit and hiking through villages and more.
The nearest railway station is Coimbatore (120 kms). There are also frequent buses from Munnar and Udumalpett.
Room type :Deluxe
Occupancy :2 persons
Duration :Per night
Rate : 1000/- INR
50 % payment on confirmation of booking
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).
|Number of Rooms|
|Minimum stay required|
|Shared House Accommodation||Yes|
No photos listed.
Munnar Dew Mount, Kanthalloor,Munnar reviews
(No reviews found.)
Read more Munnar Dew Mount, Kanthalloor,Munnar reviews. You may write a review for the business 'Munnar Dew Mount, Kanthalloor,Munnar' and earn revenue.
(No articles found. Be the first to post an article about Munnar Dew Mount, Kanthalloor,Munnar.)
(No tags found.)
||Next Business: Mundax Homestay,Kuttikkanam, Idukki
||Previous Business: Downton Heritage Homestay ,Kowdiar, Trivandrum
||Return to Business Directory
||Post Business and earn revenue.
- Sugandhini Home stay based Rural Eco Tourism - Koombara, Kerala
- Ann's Homestay, Kottayam - Pala, Kerala
- Home stay at alleppey - , Kerala
- Varikatt Heritage Villa, Thiruvananthapuram - Thiruvananthpuram, Kerala
- Akkara Homestay, Kottayam - Kottayam, Kerala
- Kalaketty Estate Homestays - Kalaketty, Kerala
- Coconut Creek Homestay, Kumarakom - Kumarakom, Kerala
- Hillview Homestay, Wayanad - Vaduvanchal, Kerala
Updates and comments from members:
No updates found.
Sign In to post a comment or feedback in this page.
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...