You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hii

Hii.. Its Kannan, Just joined in Spider Kerala...

Its my pleasure to be a member of Spider kerala, where we can earn by share!!..

Please let me know, how to share the knowledge with others, and how it leds to earn the money!!
    Kannan thanks for becoming new member of this very great site. Please note that you must be consistent contributor of articles and threads in this site in order to get name and fame. Consistency will enhance your performance than other members and that will get you good points and also handsome cash credits.
    Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Thanks for the reply Mr.Mohan,
    I have a doubt about your membership level whcih shows Gold where as mine is Bronze... How it differs?
    Expecting your reply!!

Hi Kannan,
    Welcome to Spider Kerala. Here you can share your knowledge and can make money. Also, it is a place to make new friends. Let update with the latest news and events happening in the world.

Here you can post articles or can submit posts in other sections. This is entirely belongs to your intrests. Try to contribute on all sections, instead of sticking wiht only some sections. But you can post articles of your own interest in a great way that will leads you to a good reputation here. As a first step you already post an article on Lamborghini. A great start---- Keep itup.

There are different member levels in Spider Kerala, depending on the points you achieved here. It also shows your status and reputation in thjis site. Mohan sir is a senior member here and is a great contributor in forum, so he is a gold member. Me too a gold member becuase I am also an active member here. When a new member join here, he is promoted as a bronze member.Then he can improve his member ship level to Silver, then Gold and so on. Did you notice some members are in Diamond level. They showed their reputation here. If you are confident, you can also become a Diamond member.

As a new member, you have to go through the < a href='http://spiderkerala.net/pages/FAQ.aspx'>New Member Faq and Posting Guidelines before making posts. So all the best for your journey in Spider Kerala

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hi kannan,

Welcome to Spiderkerala .You have great opportunity at here. Don't worry about your Membership level. At first all the new members are in this level.you can increase your level by posting articles in spider kerala. upto 100 Points you are in the level Bronze. from 101 to 500 points you can achieve Silver level.After that Gold(501 to 5000),Diamond etc.

You can post articles in different categories. Spider kerala also have many contests.you can participate all these contest and make money quickly.i am now a silver member.when i am new member i had the same doubt that you have. At that time i post some articles in spiderkerala and now i am a silver member. Now i am working to achieve the gold level. Don't bother about your level.try to post some good articles. Best of luck for your coming days.

With Regards

Ranjith
    SPK(Spiderkerala).

Kannan thanks for your question. Actually you have to work very hard to get to the level of gold and diamond member. Consistency of posting daily should be your habit to excel here.
    Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.