You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Most Memorable Moment in your life

Hai friends,

Hope this is a familiar question to all of them? We have to face this question in different stages of our life such as interviews this question has become the primary one. Also we all have been born and brought up in different situations and are living some where unknown. This comes interesting when we could share our experiences with our inmates. This can be a good one or another, turning point of our life or another. Hope you all contribute to have a filmy touch which could be modified to one later.
    Hello Dear JITHINSHA,

I think that the most memorable time of my life is my Childhood. The reason of it that In that time I have no tension related to life. There is no question and pressure related to performance in my High School, Secondary school and College.
    In my childhood I have taken a lot of enjoy without any tension.

With Regards,
    Gopal Singh Rawat

It is a nostalgic exercise to think about most memorable time in life. An elderly man like me has several occasions coming to my mind when start thinking about memorable time. It is difficult to make a comparison and say that such and such time or event was 'most' memorable.
    Child hood, School days,college days, employment period, married period, birth of children, their child hood, their education, employment, marriages, etc.come in front as in a cinema. Now as a latest event is becoming a grand father and playing with grand child.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

It is my pleasure to share my memorable moments in life. When I start thinking about the memories, a lot of moments coming to my mind.
    When I was in 5th standard my father gifted a wrist watch for my Birthday. I was so happy at that day. At the same day while school assembly was going suddenly my name had been announced that I got L.S.S scholarship .I was the first student got that scholarship in the school. That day is really unforgettable in my life. My first watch is still with me as a symbol of that wonderful day.
    After that my school days, college days, working days, married days all are special to me.
    My most memorable moment was when I became a mother. I still remember that great day clearly.

Regards,
    Minu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.