You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hai Spider-Kerala Co

Hai members of spider-kerala,

Am Jithinsha, from Alappuzha. It has been just 3 or 4 days i have joined spider-kerala. But in these days i experienced a lot. Even i was suspended not once but twice for the mistakes i committed. It was the first time i had experienced this. So that made one thing clear to me that its not just a site to play with, but a good place to play if one knows to play.

I have come across many facts from the site and would wish to know more and request every members to provide me with the guidance, so that i can become a golden member of spider-kerala.

Am a B.tech engineer in electronics and communication 2009 batch. Am currently working in two companies and spent a lot of time on internet.

Also i wish all of the members of spider-kerala a HAPPY EASTER in Advance
    Hello Jithin,
    Welcome to spiderkerala. We are happy to know that you really understood what happened to you for these days. So be active in all sections, with unique posts with the help of editors and other active members you can learn a lot, earn cash credits more than that google adsense will give you more if you can work here hard. Best Wishes.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Hello Jithin,
    Welcome to SpiderKerala. Nice to see your thread. I saw your name in the suspended list for contests. Happy to see that you have understood your mistakes. If you provide unique posts in this website, webmaster may allow you to participate in contests. Now you can post articles, forum threads, jobs etc. in this website and earn money through SpiderKerala. But never copy from other source. You can refer other website while preparing articles but articles posted here should be self-written.
    Please go through Posting Guidelines, Help topics before proceeding because while reading this you will get a complete view of SpiderKerala. If you have any doubts post in threads and members will surely help you.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi Jithin, we all learn things from the mistakes we made and the same happened in your case too. We made the Mistakes either by knowing it or not. I dont know what was the case with you. But happy to know that you understood your mistakes and share it with us- a great mind you have.

There are so many members already manipulated the prediction contests and suspended from SPK. Some of them came with the clarification and others even never think about it. Any way, you are right in your way. Now, you are a member of this fantastic knowledge sharing site which also helps you to earn some bucks. I think you already had a look at the various sections here. There are so many resources available to clear your doubts about posting here. You can refer to New Members FAQ, Posting Guidelines, Help Topics and Earn Revenue. For the doubts regarding how to make money from adsense and for knowing what are the ways to get Cash credits, you can refer to
    How to make money from Adsense through Spider Kerala

Jithin,now you are facing suspension from participating in the IPL contests. If you are ready to come with some good resources and forum posts, SPK team will revise the decision. So make some good self written articles and impress the Webmasters.

All the best for your journey in Spider Kerala

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hello jithin,

You understand your mistakes.This says that your life is in good success.I saw the name of suspended members in the thread.but you are the only member who committed your fault. Thsi thread reaaly shows that you regret your fault.

From spiderkerala you can earn lot of money. you said that you experienced a lot after joining 3 or 4 days .Now you can post articles regarding different topics at here.Webmaster and Editors will always help you at anytime. If you post more articles then suddenly you will be a Gold member of spiderkerala.
    i wish you all the best for you.

Regards

Ranjith

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.