You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Warm wishes to all members

Hi members,

Iam happy to inform that I have just joined spider Kerala. Iam a house wife settled in Bangalore. I have completed B tech from Kerala.I was getting bored and was thinking of doing something interesting.I was always keen on taking up new challenges.I found spider Kerala very interesting and so decided to join the group.I wish to get a huge support from your side.

Thank you

Once more WARM WISHES.
    Hai Nitha T Paul,

Hearty welcome to Spider Kerala. In my opinion, Spider Keala is the only one site where you can open your mind. Your ideas, on whatever the subject is, can be shared here.

The day to day life/incidents around you can be shared with others. You can get advices from others who are experienced in that subject through this site.

Any way, welcome once again. Go through the entire site for some time. You will come across various interesting subjects discussed through the forum and resources here.

Regards
    Harshan

Hello Dear Nitha T Paul,
    First of all I am welcoming you for joining this site Spider Kerala. You have taken very good decision to join this site. It is a great chance to learn and earn here for anyone. You have done B.Tech so you can post here in many section and earn some cash credits. This type of activity will also increase your knowledge. And I am sure that you will always get full support from our webmaster, editors and Spider Kerala members.

With Regards,
    -Gopal Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.