You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

SpiderKerala Award Winners August 2011

Dear Members,
    We are happy to announce the list of winners for the month of August. This month too many members participated in various activities in SpiderKerala.

Member of the Month –August 2011

As you all know as per the rescheduled Member of the Month Award program, we would be selecting a member actively participating in the Monthly Resource Contest as well as contributing in other sections too. So as we had a resource contest last month regarding Onam Movies, we are selecting one member who had contributed a lot to this contest. It's A R Ramanathan who is selected as the Member of the Month for his handful support in SpiderKerala.

Sir, you are selected as the Member of the Month. We are giving a special reward of Rs 500 for your active contribution in SpiderKerala.

We like to give regard to few members for their active support in contributing in SpiderKerala.

Twinkling Star Award –August 2011

Twinking Star award is given to active members who consistently contribute in SpiderKerala. This time the award goes to Asha Kurian. Asha has be a consistent member bringing up relevant articles time to time. Being selected as the Twinking Star Asha is rewarded with Rs 250 for her special contribution.

Active Member Award –August 2011

This Award is given to the member for his over all participation in SpiderKerala. This time the award goes to Nijin Ashok, our editor for his contribution for Resource Contest on Onam Movies and active forum support. Nijin will be given a special reward of Rs 250.

Dear Members come forward to congratulate the award winners.
    Dear A R Ramanathan sir, Asha Kurien and Nijin Ashok,
    Hearty congratulations. Expects more and more useful and touching articles again.

Regards
    Harshan

Hello friends,
    A.R. Ramanathan sir, Asha and Nijin.
    Congrats :)

These rewards are the honor for the great contributions of you to the SpiderKerala. Anyways this should be an encouragement for you all and all other members of this family. We expect more improved articles and posts from you winners. All the best..

Thanks

I am very much moved for my being selected as the member of the month of August 11, in the contest. I am very much tankful to those responsible for the selection and also thank every one who whose good wishes enabled me to get this prize.

I am fully aware, that there are several other members who have contributed to the growth and status of this site. I once again thank all.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Congratulations to Asha Kurian and Ramanathan sir for winning the awards in the month of August and a special thanks for Biju Cherian sir for implementing this beautiful awards. I wish an active participation from all our members in coming months.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi Friends,
    Congratulations to Ramanathan sir ,Asha Kurian ,Nijin Ashokfor for winning award August Months.I am proud of ,Because you are now create better stimulation in other spider Kerala members.
    Ramanathan A.R member of month award winner,Sir Iam again expect your active contribution to spider Kerala which will lead you better positions.Asha and Nijin you are most wanted members of soider Kerala.So we expect sgain such type of valuable Contibutions.

With regards
    Ajmal

Hi friends,

Congratulation for all award winners, this award program is giving more inspiration to other members.

With Regards
    Sindhu

Dear friends,
    It is indeed a happy news that three of our members are getting "Onappudavas" in the form of awards. Congratulations Ramanathan, Asha kurien and Nijin !!

These awards will definitely help them to serve the site in a better manner by contributing more resources. Congrats to the them once again and also thanks to the webmaster for announcing these offers suiting the festival occasion.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.