Job oriented Digital Marketing Courses in Kerala.
Call +91 8138875600 for details
You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

$14.22 in a single day from Google adsense through SpiderKerala

Yesterday I was really amazed to see traffic acquired by one of my article. My article on Idea Star Singer Season 5 Grand Finale has got 8,519 page impressions with 260 clicks creating a revenue of $14.22.
  • Job oriented Digital Marketing Courses in Kerala.
    Call +91 8138875600 for details
    Congratulation nijin . your article 'watch asianet idea star singer season 5 grand finale live on net' is a wonderful.

Congatulation Nijin for achieving $ 14.22 fron a single resource in a day from google adsense.

Ibrahim N

Congrats Nijin
    It shows that SpiderKerala has a very good traffic. It's a happy news for us, members. Also thanks for your article.

Hi Nijin
    First of all Congratulate your achievement.I think it is a acknowledgement for active participation in spider Kerala.You know,it is really better stimulation for other members.Keep post this type of good traffic articles,Wish you very success in Spider Kerala.

With regards

Hi Nijin,

It is good to hear that you have made 14$ from google adsense in a day. This is just a spark, you can make lot more from adsense through SPK by posting quality trendy articles. Congrats for this achievement and more for this post which will be a great motivation for all the members in SPK. Continue your good works, all the best!

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Congratulations and wish you many more such occasions.

Now I would like to know how to insert the ad sense facility to include in the articles being posted by me.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Ramanathan Sir,
    I have already explained this in a forum thread asked by you.

Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.