Forums » Kerala in General » General »

What is the main problems in kerala?

Posted Date: 08 Jul 2012      Posted By:: Albin George Profile photo    Member Level: Bronze    Member Rank: 228     Points: 1   Responses: 3

In this discussion is mainly aimed at presently Kerala facing a lot of problems. What??? Why???

Responses

#5677    Author: amal      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 260     Date: 10/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

The Kerala is problems with Tourism. Many places are here for visiting but the Foreigner are not come a lot.

#5720    Author: T.M.Sankaran      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 16     Date: 22/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4 (Rs 1)

A major problem that this State, Kerala is facing is lack of space. Compared to any other State, the land area of the State is limited. At the same time all the places are connected with roads, including remote villages. Just imagine how much landed space is set apart for transportation, that too within a small state. Kerala has the maximum number of vehicles per persons, almost double.

Houses also occupy a large area. As per a latest figure, the number of unoccupied houses (including flats) runs to lakhs. It is actually more than the number of homeless people in the State !

T.M.Sankaran
Gold Member, SPK

#5737    Author: Aswin Sreedhar      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 147     Date: 24/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Another problem is in health sector. The 'Kerala model' was well known around the glob. Now what happened? We are shivering from fever when monsoon comes. Epidics are very common here. The officials does not take any action to improve people's health. Why this happens? Where we have mistaken?

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : K.R GowriAmma turns 93 today
Previous : Yeserday my points is 128 ,today i recalculate my earning then my point is 97 why??
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: General

Related Messages

Online members

arul
More...
Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India. All Rights Reserved.