You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Forum wizard award (September) - Gayathri.Jayakumar

We are happy to announce the forum wizard award for the month of September 2012. The award goes to Gayathri.Jayakumar. It is an award given to the most active member of forum section in a month. The winner gets Rs 250 as an appreciation from SpiderKerala. So take the opportunity and achieve more awards from SpiderKerala. Mean while, friends do come forward to appreciate Gayathri for her achievement.
    Woow...This came totally from the left!! I never expected this and right now I can't tell you how much surprised I am! Just checked the unanswered forum posts and Lo! I find this post. Thank You SpiderKerala. This really is an honour.

Congrats Gayathri.. Keep your good work in SPK, meanwhile be more active by contributing articles too which can bring more sucess in your online work.
    With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Congrats Gayathri, Have a great earning.

Regards,
    Santhosh kumar.A
    Webmaster, CPD

Hearty congrats to Gayathri Jayakumar for getting the forum wizard award for the month September 2012. You really deserve this award as you are one among the few active members at Spider Kerala. For every forum thread, I could see your response. Keep up the good work and I wish you all success in future.

Thank you everyone. Encouragement is the best nourishment you can give to one and thank you all for your bit of support.

Very happy to see this announcement. Hearty Congratulations to Gayathri Jayakumar.
    I am sure you will continue in this mood of contributing to this forum. Because your presence here is an encouragement, since only very few are contributing worthy contents, serious responses are also very less.
    So, naturally, this award must be a token one and expect better ones in the future. Please do continue and accept my best wishes !!

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Thank You Sir. I will contribute in to my best extend. But my exams are nearing and one set have just rained away so will be a bit languid during this month.

Hai Gayathri,
    My belated congratulations for winning the forum wizard award for the month September. Thanks for shafeer for announcing it in the first day of October.

Regards,
    Aswin

Thank you Aswin.

Hi Gayatri,
    congratulations once again for your hard work. keep working on SPK and support members in SPK

• Sign In to post your comments