You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

We have exhausted topics for discussion ?

Recently, especially after the beginning of this month, almost no new threads are appearing in this forum. What could be the reason. Is it the dearth of topics ?
    Is this the case with the section Kerala Articles, I have not verified.

Earlier I had pointed out that only a countably few are taking part in the forum discussions. I don't think there is any dearth for materials.
    There is no dearth of topics sir the only problem is of my University exams that wont be over till the next week.

It is true as far as you are concerned, but what about other members.No body takes interest in posting new threads, also do not respond to the threads posted by others. I am afraid that I may also take leave soon.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Hai sir,
    You are the one keeping the forum section alive. It will be sad if you are leaving SPK. We all are here but a little busy with studies.

Aswin

Dear friends,
    Topics are never ending. So I will be more active in this forum discussion. I am new in this site. I dont know the rules and regulations of this site. If any one inrested to help me, please provide rules and regulations. I am also interested to know guide lines.

Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi Sultan,

There are not much of water tight rules in here Sultan.You have to speak about Kerala. That is the first and most important rule. No smileys, no extra dots or exclamation. You should also mind the feelings of other members when you post. Copying contents , ie plagiarism is a strict offense.and you can read all the rules at guideline hyperlink you will find in the tabs. Speak about Kerala and that is the most important thing ..All the best for your time here. Happy to have more members.

Gayathri.Jayakumar

Interesting topics are right in front of you. Its your careless ideas which lead you to worse topics. Try to write the current running topics of Kerala. Go through each and every news papers and post some forum which will make us drag towards your articles.
    Best wishes.

Dear member, there is no end to topics to be discussed. There will always be something to discuss in this site.
    Adesola Adeyeye

• Sign In to post your comments