You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hi I am Rajalekshmi from Alappuzha

Hi,
    I am Rajalekshmi from Venice of the East-Alappuzha, Kuttanadu. My schooling was from H.F.G.H.S,Kainakary upto 10th, +2 from N.S.H.S.S Nedumudy, and competed my Btech from CEAL.
    Currently I am working as a web designer and application developer at Alleppey.
    Hi,
    You are welcome to this Kerala site. You are going to contribute to this site, I am sure. Anything that is interesting and convey some useful message, related to Kerala (or to Malayalam speaking people) may be posted here either in the discussion forum or in the Resources section. Of course you must go through the rules and regulations before posting, which are there in the site.
    Once again welcoming you to the site, Spider Kerala.net.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Venice of the East Alapuzha -Kutanad.
    Why Kutanad is called Venice of the East? Let Venice be called as Kutanad of west!
    We should not follow them. Let them follow us….!

Thanks for selecting my comment as the best answer.
    Regards to all
    Neeraj.

You are welcome.The attitude you have is good. So I select it as best answer.

Hi and welcome to Spiderkerala. Hope you know pretty well about this site because you have been joined here for some days and may have quite good experience. If you need any help as a beginner then entire SPK members are happy to help. Share your thoughts, opinions and doubts here. Best wishes.

• Sign In to post your comments