You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

Febin Rajan - New Forum Editor for SPiderKerala

Dear Members,
    We are extremely happy to add more member to our editor's panel. Febin Rajan who has contributed excellent articles and also made the forum active will be a part of our editor's panel guiding the members in SpiderKerala. We are proud to include him into our team.

Members do come forward to appreciate Febin for his new achievement.
    Thank you for considering me apt for such a post. I would do my level best to contribute well to this site. I also request other members to be active in posting forums and articles. Farewell.

Febin Rajan, happy to know that you have now joined SPK editor panel and guide our new members to become active in our site and participate in major discussions. Now more and more members have been joined here, so make the forum section more interactive and juicy for members. Hope you will do good job as editor. Best wishes for your achievement.

Congrats Febin for your new achievement. I have gone through your articles. You are doing a great job for Spiderkerala. Expecting a good support for new members like me too.
    Thank You
    Jeevan Mathew

Congratulations, Febin Rajan for such an achievement here in SPK. Hope that you continue to be an active member here in SPK.

ALL THE BEST..................

Febin,
    Its too hard to get into the editors panel of Spiderkerala. As you have made your presence alive in the site, the editor's post is a reward for your work. Keep going and reach more heights.

Riyan Philip
    Lead Editor
    SpiderKerala

Congrats Febin Rajan!!! Make use of your post to build trust. All the very best!

Congratulations Febin Rajan..... Keep going on....

Congratulations! Febin, for your great achievement in spider kerala and hope you will do your part well and keep it up.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.