You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Best Article of the Week Award: 19 – 25th August 2014

Dear Members,
    As per our announcement regarding the introduction of 'Best Article of the Week Award', we have selected an article from the 16 articles submitted during the period 11 – 17th August 2014. We are extremely happy to see the increasing quality of articles posted in SpiderKerala. The special award is given to Dilna for a well crafted article on Biography of Actress Molly Kannamaly. Cash credit of Rs 100 is given to the author.

The articles posted between the period 26th -1st September 2014 will be considered for the next award. Name of selected article and the winner of the current week will be announced on 2nd September 2014. From the next week onwards, to get considered for the award, members should post 7- 8 articles. Build a good bond with SpiderKerala and earn more. Best Wishes for all members.

Members, do come forward to congratulate Dilna for her achievement.
    Congratulations dilna dileep for your achievement. Keep contributing well.

Congratulations Dilna Dileep for your great achievement. I have gone through your article and it was a great one. You are doing a great work here for SPK.

It was a good biography about Molly Kannamaly. Congratulations Dilna for the achievement and well done masters in selecting that as best article.

Congratulations! Dilna, for getting the 'Best Article Award'. I read your article and it was a wonderful one, keep it up.

Congrats Dilna for receiving the 'Best Article Award'. I have gone through many of your articles and found interesting. Actually I landed in this site reading your articles. I too want to contribute here. Anyway best wishes again.

• Sign In to post your comments