You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Mistaken post of Article in Forums

Editor Sir, unfortunately I have posted one article in forums section in mistake, kindly deleted the below given URL from Forums so that I can resubmit the same in Articles section, Thank you

http://www.spiderkerala.net/forum/3837-Watch-live-telecast-TV-channels-streaming-of-Chavara-Euphrasia-Eluvathingal.aspx
    I think the above mentioned post indeed shifted by the webmaster to forum section as such articles wont be much useful for the site and could only get traffic for few days. Was this content posted in resource section ? If yes then this may be the reason and if not then kindly mention below or try to contact our webmaster to solve the problem.

The site requires articles which could gain traffic and be useful for a long span. So while selecting topics for the article you must keep this in mind. My suggestion for you would be to write profile and biographies or write about new emerging colleges in Kerala. Such topics could be of use to the site in the long run.

Now in this case you should contact the webmaster if any discrepancy has taken place then rest assured it will be taken care off.

I appreciate your efforts and would be waiting to see more articles from your side. Be active. All the best.

• Sign In to post your comments