You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Best Forum Supporters- December 2010

Hi Members,

We recently had announced the Best Forum Supporter contest to find the most active members in the forum section of SpiderKerala. There were many members who came up posting good forum threads and participating in the forum discussions. We are announcing the names of the most active contributors in the forum section. They are Thomas Cherian and K Mohan. Thomas will get a Cash Reward of Rs 100 and K. Mohan will get Rs 50 as cash Reward for being the second active forum member. This reward program will continue for the coming months too.

Congrats Thomas and Mohan for this great work and I wish all the best for his progress in SpiderKerala.

All members please join with me to congratulate them.
    Thanks Biju for announcing this award. Getting this award has enhanced my prestige in this site and i will try to keep that name flying. I will definitely prove more ability to contribute better articles and respond to forums in future too. And i must appreciate your way of conducting this site which is really friendly in nature.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Congrats to Thomas cherian and Mohan Sir.

Thank you all for your sincere supports...
    Regards
    Thomas Cherian

Congrats Mr Thomas Cherian and Mr Mohanji. Pl do continue to pour in with more and more contributions in SPK.
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

Thanks S K Nair for your best wishes. Its my pleasure to share my view point with by member friends here and i cherish it.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.