You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Share your bright moments in SpiderKerala: Let the world follow your words

Dear Members,
    SpiderKerala is just emerging as one of the top searched sites among the intenet users. Its really because of the hard work done by our dear members with a sprit of united mind.

Now its the time for our members to share their long lasting experience being here in SpiderKerala. Members can bring a detailed thread about how they joined the site, what all good/bad moments they had in SPiderKerala. Selected testimonials will be rewarded.

So members let the world read your words. Best Wishes.
    Hello Sir

You are absolutely right. Spiderkerala has given me a nice opportunity and although I have written a few resources, almost all of them are indexed very quickly on the first page of google, when posted at Spiderkerala.

Actually before seeing this thread, I have prepared a testimonial of my experience at Spiderkerala to share with all, but unable to post it as I am not able to get the testimonial category while accessing post new message - Spider Kerala Category. Pls. have a look at the attached screenshot.

I want to share my experience of how I got benefited by spiderkerala with other members too. Not for reward sake, but taking it as an opportunity to show my Gratitude towards SPK. So, see you all soon with my testimonial once if I got access to testimonial category.

Regards
    Sowmya

Have a look at this screenshot sir.

Regards
    Sowmya

forum-screenshot.bmp

Delete Attachment

Thank You Biju Cherian Sir, within no minutes, you have rectified the problem. We feel proud to have you as our Webmaster. Now, you can find my testimonial right here: Why Should I Join Spiderkerala.net?

I believe and hope that in future also, I will come up with more and more testimonials with regard to SPK.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

hello ,

I happen to join his club..through google search for day the IPL sesaon start and end ...and than going thru the website i felt like joining the group , although im not a keralite...than too....as here i get to an opportunity to share my view with every one registered and some meaningful discussion and knwledge I will be able to gain.

Im cherising every moment on this site and trying to aware to my keralite friends also...

thanking you ...evry one hope to gain good knowledge and keep writing

Hello

Thanks Sir Webmaster to give such type of opportunity to express our experience in Spider Kerala. It is good for members to express their experience in Spider Kerala. It will also motivate other members to participate in it. And one more thing is that members are also rewarded for it.

With Regards,

Gopal Singh Rawat.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.