You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Bachelor Party has arrived yesterday

Hi friends,

The most awaited malayalam movie bachelor party has been arrived yesterday. This time, amal neerad tried the role of a producer too along with the direction and cinematography. The first day report of the film shows that the film is not fully accepted by the audience. The film is exceptionally well in the field like background score, digits, oneliners etc. Just read the below given article to read more about the most awaited movie bachelor party.

FDFS review of the malayalam movie Bachelor party.
    Bachelor party is already viral in news even before release. They have made new trend in malayalam movie industry by bringing item dance of Remya Nambeeshan as well as Padmapriya. The movie also featuring by the presence of multistars. The director Amal neerad also fame in his way of working. Even though, according to viewer's opinion movie unable to hit the mind of viewers. The movie contain well camera sequence also Amal's exclusive slow shot. But beautifulness in capture fail to enthrall viewers. Let's wait for upcoming reviews.
    Regards
    Shafeer

I feel sorry to say about the film bachelor party, because I was much excited about that film. But after watching the movie Bachelor party should not give me anything as my expectation. I am a big fan of Amal neerad. As shafeer said, the film was a viral news before its release. Mainly the talking news was about the item dance of remya nambeesan and entering of padma priya. This film was a slowly one and its climax was very boring. Fights seen are very lag. Amal neerad has tried his maximum for making movie as Hollywood style film but unable to reach at that height. Any way I am waiting for his next super duper film.
    Regards
    VISHNU

I think the director Amal neerad was totally concentrated in the fight sequences and the item song. He forgot the sense of Malayalam and that's why he was partially failed in his project. While taking the x-rays of the latest Malayalam movies, it is notable that there is no such a solid scripts. A good script is necessary for the existence of movies in Malayalam film industry. The way which the filming is takes place due to the way which a script is created. There are so many good script writers in our Malayalam film industry. So it is necessary to utilize their written experiences to the minds of Malayalam movie viewers. So my suggestion is that, the directors need seriousness for selecting the scripts that are digestible for all the Malayalam movie viewers.

BACHELOR-PARTY-MOVIE-STILLS.jpg.crop_di

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.