How to Install Windows Media Player Without Windows Validation
Posted Date: 29-Jun-2010
Install Windows Media Player Without Windows Validation
Many of use do like to install windows media player 11. But get strucked with the validation process. Here is an idea to install windows media player 11 without validation.
1) You must have the setup file for windows media player. If not download it from below link.
2) Then open the setup file using Winzip or Winrar.
3) You can see a lot of files, amoung them only extract all files to a folder.
4) Go to the extracted folder and open the folder named "wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu".
5) The run file named "wmfdist11.exe".
6) Then run the file named "wmp11.exe".
7) The installation is over and use the fresh new media player after rebooting your system.
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "How to Install Windows Media Player Without Windows Validation"
30 Jun 2010
COOL SUPER TRICK MAN.. EXPECTING MORE TRICKS YOU
30 Jun 2010
Thank you for your comments
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Awards & Gifts
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Last 7 Days
Binil James ...
Allen P Biju
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India. All Rights Reserved.