Tips for a successful life
1.Know about youWe all are alike in external shape and internal structure. That is not the case with mental abilities. Even one's own brother may have different abilities. Normally, that is recognized either by the school teachers or by parents.
2. Improve inborn talentsAll of us will have certain talents. Recognize it and nourish. One may be good in arts but poor in maths. His talents in art are to be cherished.
3. Improve self confidenceConfidence can be termed as self reliance or self assurance. A self confident man will not have any difficulty in expressing his views in front of others.
4. Beauty of joyEntertainment in life is an essential factor. After long hours of busy schedules in workplace, one must have some entertainment for relaxation. Some of our television channels providing good entertainment programmes.
5. Improve memory powerMemory power can be increased with practice. Learn the given topic. After an hour try to recollect the lesson studied. You may not be able to recollect the entire topic. Go through the topic once again. Try to recollect after one hour. Continue this exercise till you are able to recollect the entire topic.
6. Avoid unwanted fearFear is a state of mind. We may be imagining about some thing which is yet to happen. Try to think positively. You can suppress the feeling of fear.
7. Control angerAnger is a state of mind, with which you may feel hatred towards family members, co-workers or friends. You can control anger by avoiding the situation for time being.
8. Avoid depressionDepression is also a state of mind, with which one may feel defeated in front of others. Depressed condition can cause great troubles at work place.
9. Avoid sleeplessnessSleeplessness can be due to various reasons. It can be either due to over anxiety, worry or fear. Try to forget about such things while you are on bed. Try to read some good religious books before going to bed.
10. Sketch for successAlways try to have a clear idea about future life. Do not let the things go as it. You have to have a control on every incident in your life.
11 .Mind needs restMind and body together need rest after long hours or tedious work schedules. Listening songs at leisure time can ease your work load. Visiting parks and picnic spots with family members once in a month will bring back the lost peace of mind. You can take part in some leisure time activities.
12 .Remember only the bestDo not try to remember the past incidents; especially those bad things happened in life. Past is past. Never think about it. At the same time try to remember the happiest incidents happened in life occasionally.
13 .Create comfortable mindAlways try to have a comfortable work place. Comfortable surroundings will give a comfortable mind. You will have peaceful working hours.
14 .Avoid tensionWorry or anxiety keep mind tensed. If you are late to start from home to work place, you will feel tensed. Try to start bit early. If you are a student, you will have anxiety about your examinations. Try hard to learn subjects to avoid anxiety.