You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hello all I am Pramod from Bangalore

I am very happy to be here with all my friends.

Basically I am from Bangalore, would love to live in Kerala sometime in future.

I would like to post jobs available in Kerala particularly government jobs, of course in my own words.

Would like to hear a word about my request from Webmaster at the earliest.
    Dear Pramod,
    I am really thrilled to get you here in SpiderKerala. I was waiting for the day of your entry. We all have seen your active contribution in ISC and MHS,as so we are proud to have you here. After getting your response to my mail,from the day onwards I was eagerly waiting for your entry in SPK my dear friend, who could fill up our Job Category. With whole heart our entire team welcome you to SpiderKerala.

Members,
    This is none other than Promod.Now the time has come up for us to join and welcome Promod who has shown his skill with potentiality in ISC and MHS. Lets welcome Promod who has a real potential to bring good posts. I am sure Promod will be an asset to our SPK family.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

I am really overwhelmed with the words of Webmaster.

It is my privilege to work with such a knowledgeable Webmaster and other members here.

I never really miss to read your contributions at ISC, all of them filled with the subject of relevancy.

Hope I may be able to live up to the expectations of the Webmaster and will work for the growth of the SpiderKerala.

R Pramod

Hello Pramod,
    Welcome to SPK family. You are one of the top contributer in ISC. Whenever I open ISC I have seen you in the top list. You will be great asset for SPK. I hope an active contribution form your part in SPK and can see you in the top list in coming days.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.