You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Winners of the Valentine’s Day 2011 Special Contest

Dear Members,
    <marquee behavior="scroll" direction="left">
    <h2><font color="red">Congratulations:Nijin, Ibrahim, Roshan, Lijin, Raj & Nadana </font></h2></marquee>
    We have organised a special content <a href='http://www.spiderkerala.net/forum/1012-Valentine-s-Day-Special-Contest-An-opportunity-earn-maximum-hours.aspx'>Valentine's Day 2011 Special Contest- An opportunity to earn maximum in 24 hours</a>.
    Many Members actively participated in this competition. So we are announcing the winners of the contest.A total of Rs 310 is being distributed in between the members. Let me congratulate all winners, especially Nijin,even as a new member is posting resources according to the need of the site.

Nijin Ashok <b>Rs 100</b>
    Ibrahim <b>RS 70</b>
    Roshan <b>Rs 50</b>
    Ligin <b>Rs 50</b>
    Raj <b>Rs 20</b>
    Nandana <b>Rs 20</b>

We are really happy to share a glad news with our members. SpiderKerala is growing with the active participation of members and also with the number of readers. Just see the number of absolute unique readers for our contents.
    <b>13-02-2011:</b> 7000 + Unique Readers
    <b>14-02-2011:</b> 26,000 + Unique Readers

So yesterday was the day of SpiderKerala. See 26,000 unique readers.
    Hi Biju sir,

It's a great news that we had 26000 unique readers. Congratulations goes to you and the members contributed in making a good data base for Valentines's day posts.

Regards
    Lijin T

I send my warm greeting to the following members who have contributed good article on Valentine day 2011.

Nijin Ashok Rs 100
    Ibrahim RS 70
    Roshan Rs 50
    Ligin Rs 50
    Raj Rs 20
    Nandana Rs 20

Keep the good work going.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Please accept my heartiest congratulations to all the winners in the Valentines day contest. Unfortunately I couldn't participate in this contest.
    it is a great news that on Feb 14, SPK has 26,000 unique visitors. Definitely it is a great achievement made by our dear members and our Web Master. It is another golden feather for our Biju Sir. let us appreciate him.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Congratulations to all the winners of Valentine's Day Contest. Really they have done well and it's a great achievement indeed.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.