You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Doubts Regarding Payout

Attention Administrator, SPK

Sir,

I have a few doubts regarding payout. Please clarify them.

1. I have a problem with scanning of the invoice, as I dont have a scanner. I cant use our office scanner for this purpose. As I am living in KSA, scanning is a much expensive process. For one thing, the nearest city is about 40kms away. It will cost me about SAR 30 (INR 360) at least to get this document scanned. In addition to this, it will involve about 4 hours of to-and-fro journey. If you can find an alternative, I will be grateful. It is signature that is causing the problem. Also please let me know if a scanned image of my signature is enough.

2. Please guide me as to how to upload the invoice. I can't find any link for uploading this on my page. When I click the Details link, I am shown the revenue details, but I couldn't find a link there.

3. On the home page under my profile, I find a cash credit amount. On my Awards & Gifts page I find this cash amout split into various categories with corresponding Invoice-IDs. I want to know whether I should mention these categories and their IDs on the invoice.

Being a new member and this being my first payout, I need clarifications regarding these issues. Please respond ASAP.

With Regards

Joseph
    Signature is a legal requirement and I am not sure if I can give an exemption in this case. Anyway, upload without the signature this time and let me see what I can do.

When you click on the "Details" link and go to the page, there is a textbox to type the comments in the bottom of that page. Next to that, there is an option to select a file and upload. Use that to upload the image.

You do not need to send invoices for cash credits in your awards page. Instead, you need to send invoice only for the payments announced for you. There is only one payment announced for you which is for Rs 900 and that is what you have to send the invoice for.

Hope this answers your questions.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.