You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

What's wrong with links on top beside logo?

Hello everyone,
    I am new here at SpiderKerala. I hope all the existing members help to get more opportunity of earning cash prizes.

I want to ask that why links on top beside logo is messed up, for a while I was unable to find forum link here. Since I am on ISC, I was able to find the same but what about the other members? What if they won't read it and ignore the official announcements and unaware of latest contests.

I suggest webmaster of SpiderKerala, to make it clearly visible.

Thanks!
    Hello Arush,
    Welcome to Spider Kerala, the top regional site for Learn and Earn easily. Since you are in ISC, I think you are aware of posting guidlines and how to make a post. So I don't want to explain it now. But if you have any doubts in posting contents, please feel free to ask. Our senior members is here to help you in this matter.

What you pointed is absolutely right. New members may not seen them or even mistakes it in another way. So please correct it. I think, it is to avoid spamming or for decreasing the width of the website when previewing in browser.Any way let us wait for the response from Webmaster.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.