You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hello iam BinuSaju

Hello,
    Iam Binusaju, a new member of SPK.Iam not at all familiar with all the functionig of this site.Hope that all other friends of SPK will help me.

About me- basically iam from kilimanoor,a small town in trivandrum district, but now iam in Qatar along with my husband.He is working as Supervisor in Qatar Municipalty.I born and broughtup in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, because of my father had been working there.

About Andaman and Nicobar, its a nice,calm and quiet place.Its a union territory of India lies in the Bay of Bengal.It is located in the Indian Ocean.It comprises two island groups,the Andaman island and Nicobar island.It's capital is PortBlair.The islands are covered with dense forests all around. The people in the islands speak many languages.Different people from various parts of India having different languages and different cultures are living together.They lead a happy and peaceful life without any bar in caste and religion.Hindi is their mother tongue and English is their official language.

About 6 tribal groups were there in this island.They are- The Great Andamanese,Nicobari,Shompen,Jarwa,Ongi,Sentinel.These groups of tribes were living in dense forests.They hunted animals and birds,and ate fruits and vegetables.They used weapons like bows,arrows,swords etc.Most of these tribes donot like to mingle with the outside world.Among these tribes Jarwa were the most feared tribals of these island.They threw poisonous arrows.But now they have undestood that humans are not their enemies.As for foods they are non-vegetarians and they mostly eat pork.

As you already know that the British used the islands as a prison for the freedom fighters.The name of the prison is Cellular Jail or also known as KalaPani.Today the complex serves as a National Memorial Monument.There are many tourist places in there. Some of them are Neil island,Ross island,Diglipur,Lime stone cave,Wandoor beach,bird watching center,Animal sanctuary,Boating and lots of Adventure sports and many more like that.The great tsunami of 26th December 2004 caused to heavy damage throughout the territory. In south areas the damage was terrible with heavy loss of life.
    Binusaju thanks for becoming member of this site. It is good to learn that you belong to Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It is for the first time i am coming across a person from these beautiful islands. Main land people like me are interested to know more about this island. Share with us more knowledge in future.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Hi BinuSaju,
    Welcome to the land of revenue. As like you, I became a member a few days ago without knowing anything. If you read many forums in Spiderkerala, you will surely get an idea. Points will increase for your each post. Point distribution varies depending on many parameters like resource type, quality, word count etc.

You can easily verify score board and payment details on account management page. Account management page will be opened at log in time or just click member level on your profile at the left hand side of web page. Just remember these words of Mohan sir-'every drop of water counts....and every word posted here also counts'. Always try to keep your presence active in site by posting contents as many as you could. Hope you will enjoy your journey with Spiderkerala.

With regards,
    Anu

Hello Binu Saju,
    Welcome to Spider Kerala, one of the genuine site which pay for writing articles and/or for sharing your knowledge to others. No need to panic, about the payment and genuinity of SPK. You can write articles in topics that is of type of your interest. Please go through the forum and read carefully some posts made by members.You will surely get an idea on what is going on here. if you are ready to spend some of your free time to SPK, you can earn good money within days, but with your dedication to SPK.

IN SPK, there are so many contests are running now. Please take a look at them and try to participate in various contests. There is also an exciting contest for new members. Try your presence there and make the winning.

Please take to participate in forum topics also.We also rewarded for good comments.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hello Binusaju

Spider kerala welcomes you. Your information regarding the Andaman and nikobar island is very intersting. Experience is the best knoeledge that everyone got. You are born in Andaman and nikobar island .so you know more about that land. We have a little knowledge about that land. that information is through google or other sites. If a person ,who know about that tjhing and share what he feels on that land is the true knowledge.

We are expecting more information from you. post your articles in spiderkerala. spiderkerala is now a populous site.you can share your knowledge here. and every people will get that knowledge through spiderkerala. New members have good opportunity to grow quickly and earn some cash.Spider kerala also have some prediction contest.participate all that contest and earn prizes.

Your member level is now growing.you are now a silver member .so post some good article. All the best for you.

With Regards

Ranjith
    SPK(Spiderkerala).

Hello BinuSaju,
    Welcome to SPK. I know that you are familiar with ISC and spider websites. SPK is the top website in ISC spider websites. The popularity of the website is increasing day by day.

Nice to see a person from Andaman to become a member of SPK. You can make the website more popular. I Love to see more testimonial from you in future about the successful story of you as a member of SPK.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.