You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

My self a self introdoction

I am Ramanathan A R from the Arangotukara-Ezhumangad twin village. Part of the locality is in Thrissur Dst and part is in Palakkad Dst. I studied in AUP School, Arangotukara and Government High School, Varavoor.
    I left Kerala and was in Mumbai for a long time. I had worked in 2 private companies in Mumbai before joining L I C of India. During the service I was transferred to General Insurance and was transferred to New India Assurance Co Ltd. The company transferred my services to Bangalore. I retired from services and is settled down in Bangalore. Earlier I was in Malleswaram now my flat is in Diwanarapalya, Mathikere, Bangalore.
    I have done a certificate course and Diploma course in Homeopathy. I suggest medicines to those who consult me personally, telephonically or through internet. I am doing this as a hobby.
    I have formed a housing site layout for the employees and their contacts in an extension of Bengaluru.
    I have made the following web sites:
    http://arangode-ezhumangad.webs.com/ & http://freewebs.com/homeo4health/
    A R Ramanathan
    Hello Ramanathan,

Hearty welcome to Spiderkerala. Thanks for your brief introduction. We are happy to see you in this website and looking for good contributions here. Spiderkerala is a good platform to share your knowledge and we are happy to give you cash credits for your quality posts. Please read the New member FAQ and content posting guidelines before posting.

We will help you for any needs regarding the site.

Regards,
    Roshan Salim
    Editor SPK)

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Hello Ramanathan Sir,

Welcome to Spiderkerala, one among the fastest growing spider site of ISC.

I am glad to hear that you are from Mathikere in Bangalore, in fact I am also staying in Mathikere near M.S.Ramaiah Hospital.

Being born and brought up in Kerala, it may not be difficult for you to share your knowledge about the rich heritage and cultural aspects of Kerala.

Would like to see your rich contributions here at Spiderkerala.

R Pramod

Hi Ramanadhan,

Please accept my hearty welcome to Spider Kerala. Thanks for your brief introduction and we all very happy to getting a senior and experienced person like you. We expect valuable posts from you. If you have any doubts feel free to ask to us. We are happy to help you.So start your journey with SPK, Learn and Earn.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Dear Mr.Ramanathan,
    Happy to welcome you to this social group. You can share your thoughts as well as knowledge through these forums and become friend of many like minded people.You are from the border of Thrissur and Palakkad districts, you said. I am from Palakkad district (near Mannarkkad), though now settled at Kochi.

I am happy to note that you practice Homoeopathy. My family generally approach Homoeo practitioners when need comes.One of my colleagues and his wife, who are experts in this field, are helping me and my family when some health complaints occur. I am very happy with this system of medicine.
    Once again welcoming you,
    with regards
    T.M.Sankaran

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.