You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

New Editors for SpiderKerala

Dear Members,
    SpiderKerala is now becoming one of the most interested website to get updates on any of the news happening around the globe. The interest shown by our readers towards SPK is really encouraging for us. Its a team effort that had given us this success. As more and more members are joining and contributing to SpiderKerala our data base is becoming more heavier and heavier. Let us wish all those who had a long journey with SpiderKerala during the last one year. So make SpiderKerala more stronger we are welcoming 3 best members to our editorial board. They are

Lijin T
    Roshan Salim
    S.Sowmya

Members please come forward to congratulate our new editors.
    Congratulations for the new editors-Lijin,Roshan and Sowmya. They really deserves the position of editors. As SPK is getting very huge updates from our members, it is very difficult to maintain the whole site by a single person. So this is the right time to come with new editors.
    Lijin is one of the active members of the site and also my friend.Lijin, Congrats.
    What to say about Roshan Salim, he is one of the diamond members of SPK. So no need to say about his posts- they all are really worth.He really qualify for the editorial board.Congrats Roshan.
    Sowmya is one of the good members in SPK who comes with only quality posts. On analyzing her posts we can saw the difference.So congrats Sowmya.
    With the new editors, I am sure SPK will get good traffic with frequent updates.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hello

Congrats guys,

Hello Biju Cherian Sir

I am quite surprised and glad to see this announcement today. Sorry, my hard disk got crashed and now only I have installed it and hence the delay in replying to this thread. Thanks for considering me as one of the editor. I assure you that I will do my best.

Hi Lijin and Roshan, my hearty congratulations to both of you.

Regards
    Sowmya

Thanks Roshin and Raj for your encouragement.
    Regards
    Sowmya

It is indeed a welcome action. Let me congratulate the three friends, Lijin,Sowmya and Roshan for this elevation to Editorship. Naturally your duties are now added and everybody expects more responsibilities from your side.
    Best wishes to all the three.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Hello everybody

Thanks for your comments and encouragements. But it is all because of you members, SPK is in such a good position. So continue your good works here and contribute more...!

Happy posting..!

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Those who work hard should be honoured well.Here it is told that the three members have been with SPK for the last one year and they had imprinted their footmark.So they deserve this promotion.Congratulations to Roshan Saleem , Lijin and Sowmya.Hope you will do your job with full responsibility.All the best in your new role.

Congratulations to all.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Join Uttarakhand Spider and get your adsense profile approved in minutes.

Hi All Members

First of all Congratulations for our Editors Lijin T,Roshan Salim And S.Sowmya. Editor's job is very appreciable in an Website like spiderkerala .As Biju sir already said that spider kerala's Database is Becoming Heavier and heavier.All this database further working processes are Done by Editors. All these Editors can doing well that job. On the same time they also post Quality Resources for our site aso.

Efforts done by these three editors one year is very good. They spend many times in a day for this Website.
    My deeply Congratulations to all Three Editors. you can do the same performances in the coming year also

Regards

Vinu

Congratulations to Lijin, Roshan & Sowmya for their promotions to the Editorial panel of this site. It is indeed a deserving honour for all of you.

Wishing you all the best in your new roles.

Regards,
    Vandana

Congratulations to Our Spiderkerala's New Editors Lijin ,Roshan Salim and s Sowmya. All These Three Editors are very strongly capable of being an Editor. Their posts are of Good Quality,Responses in a forum is good.They have potential and Energy to hold that position.Wishing you all the Best in Your Roles as New Editors.

Regards

Ranjith
    Live for Nothing But Die For Something.

Congratulations to the new editors - Lijin,Roshan and Sowmya.

They were elevated to this position because of their hard work and sincerity, postings and the guidances they were giving to others.

This gives us an indication that consistency, sincerity and interest in the community will be appreciated appropriately.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.