You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why Adsense Account still pending?

I had completed all the criteria specified in SPK for getting the adsense account association.Still my account status is pending.I had confirmed the mail and allowed SPK to associate with my account.Why it is pending then?
    Hi

It will usually takes more than one week time to get the adsense account gets approved. When did you apply for adsense account through SPK?

Regards
    Lijin T

Thanks Lijin,

But I had applied for adsense account association through SPK , not for adsense account.It was about two weeks ago that I did it as Roshan Salim told me.Still it seen pending.That is why I felt some doubt , whether to do anything more for getting approval.

Hello Sir,

Your problem is forwarded to the senior webmaster. You will get a reply soon. Contribute more. happy posting

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Roshan,

Really thanks for your assistance.I was not bothered about this adsense account so far.But when you told I associated it and saw ads running.But my account association still in pending status.It is really annoying and I think there will be a correct solution from senior webmaster.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.