You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

How to write in Tourist places section?

I wish to write in the category Tourist places.How can it be possible?
    Hi Abid sir

Tourist section is open only for good content writers in SPK. If you want to post in tourist section, you need to prove yourself as a good article writer in the resource section. For that, post some good articles in the resource section of SPK. Then write a forum message saying you want to contribute in the best tourist place section. If your posts in the resource section are very good,you will certainly get access to the tourist section.

Best wishes!

Regards
    Lijin T

That is a nice reply Lijin.Thanks for this information.But why it is not published anywhere in the site.When a new bee enters who is a good writer on tourism and wish to post an article he will be blocked by a simple message only.That is not a good method.So I think there should be a message to the new bee where he can post his articles , where he cannot and also things like that.

Hello Abid Sir,

The best tourist places section in spiderkerala can be accessed only for certain writers. If you want to post in that section, you have to prove our webmasters that you are good in tourism related articles. So kindly post five to six catchy tourism related posts in resource section of spiderkerala. Then they may grant you permission.

Happy posting...!

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

OK Saleem,
    I will try to post some tourism articles based on my visits at different places.Will they be moved to tghis category if later get permission to write in these category?

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.