You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Do u Think Ireland Can Break India ?

Ireland Give a Red Flag to England. Do u Think They are the Big Barriers to india ? There is any Chances of playing Ashish Nehra Against Ireland ?
    Hello Vinu,

Yes, I do think Nehra will play against Ireland. I think he will replace Piyush Chawla in the playing 11.

Ireland is quite capable of putting pressure on India, but I don't think India is going to buckle under that pressure. We have quite a few in-form batsmen and if we can put a score of 380 or more on the board (if we bat first) I think it will definitely be a strong total to defend. Of course, it should be hoped that the bowlers get their act together as so far the pitches have proved to be batsmen-friendly.

Regards,
    Vandana

Anything can happen in Cricket and this is world cup. Never estimate a small team. They are already in cloud nine after that fantastic win. Their confidence level is very high. And Indian team must maintain high run rate and contain them with low score. If India wins this match and they are through to the top four.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

And India could register a comfortable win over Ireland. Though that team gave India tough time during the initial overs. But our boys did wonderful job and won the match. But i want to share this image of Ireland group which looks very sad over the loss. How come they underestimated Indian team.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.