You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Unsatisfied with Adsense earning from Spiderkerala.

I have joined SPK last month. I have contribute some articles here and I am getting good amount of traffic for my articles. I am also getting a good amount of adsense clicks from here. But unfortunately the earnings which I got from here is very less. Adsense earning for each click is roughly $0.01. I don't know the reason behind this. Can anyone give me solution.
    Nijin you made the right observation. When you are getting good clicks then the earnings must also increase. But just 0.01 dollar is very negligible. Only webmaster must reply to this. Even for me the earnings through this is very less. Well i am not that active here and may be that reason. But for you it must work out.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Webmaster and editors,
    Please give me a solution.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Nijin,
    I have send you a mail. Please check it.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Hello friend,

I joined SPK on February, 11th this year, till date I have made around 165 job postings, believe it or not my adsense from SPK alone has reached $5.

SPK really have a good potential from earning point of view, not only in my case, may be in others case too.

What we post may be good for us, but from earning point of view the parameter may vary, if we post as per those earning criteria, certainly our contents will earn a good revenue from Adsense.

Search topics in Google, select the topic which is most searched and write good articles by using keywords intelligently, certainly such contents will rise your Adsense revenue.

R Pramod

The thing is that click has also partialities. If you get a click from countries like USA, you will get more money for a click from Indian user. Google has its own reasons.
    Visit for the all time best sms collection in many categories.

Hi Nijin Ashok

I am really so sad on your seeing your title, as this would not happen in the case of SPK and I am the witness to it. Think you have joined just a month before only. Please wait patiently and observe things carefully what is going on, which resources catches more attention by visitors. Pay attention to those articles and write resources on current topics would really fetch you good revenue.

To encourage you, I am sharing my adsense revenue I have got so far at SPK. I have joined SPK on January 1st of this year. For these two months, January and February my adsense earnings from SPK alone and that too in resources alone I have got adsense earnings of $35.18 with 40,160 page views. This is my adsense earnings from SPK alone.

Before you begin to write articles on the topic, list some good keywords that can be included on your article, and include them accordingly. You will definitely see the magic of adsense earnings from SPK. So don't get demotivated. You have lot of earning opportunities at SPK. Anything we are here to help you out too.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.