You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hello SpiderKerala: This is Sashwato Chatterjee from West Bengal

Hello to all our beloved members of SPK,

I would like to share my introduction to this site, since it would be good to start off with a nice note of gesture!

Myself, Sashwato Chatterjee expresses my pleasure of joining the hub of the top Spider Site among all which is nothing but SPK. I am basically from Eastern Zone of India, which is Kolkata and living in Gujarat.

Currently I am in 10th, and facing my Board Exams. But being excluded from the part of the biggest community of Kerala, made me to step into the largest site of information by registering to it.

I would like to thank our Webmaster: Biju Sir and our Editors for making the site such special one for everybody living along the Southern part of India and also providing me the membership to the site. Its beautiful to express my pleasure in joining the site and hope if I can improve on my part of being a member to SPK alongwith such brilliant contribution from all others!

Thanks and Regards,

Sashwato Chatterjee
    Hello Sashwato Chatterjee,

Warm welcome to SPK. SPK is a good website which allows you to earn while you learn. You can contribute articles, participate in contests, take part in forum discussions to earn money from SPK. Another attractive feature is that you can earn money through Google adsense. You will get 90% of revenue of Google adsense which is shown in your page.

Before proceeding please go through New Member FAQ, Revenue opportunity in SPK Help topics.

Regularly visit Forum section and get updated with latest contests.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi Sashwato Chatterjee

Warm welcome to SPK. I know you right from ISC and so no need to tell you more about. We are proud to have you right here at SPK. Expecting your valuable contributions here too. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.