You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Adsense Earning From Spider Kerala

Hello All my Spider Kerala friends,

Today is a special day for me.Dear friends, Recently I got my Adsense from Google. Today I activated the adsense with SPK. And for the first day itself,I got $1.68 from Adsense. This shows our SPK is getting more and more clicks with quality resources. Thanks for all my friends, Webmasters and Editors for supporting me.
    Roshin please accept my best wishes for having got the google adsense from this great site. I also observed that your adsense earning began with great opening and earned dollar 1.68 on the first day itself.This is the testimony of this site popularity amongst the net users and your good contributions.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Congrats Roshin for your first day earnings from google adsense. 1.68$ on the first day is wonderful and a good start and the highlights is that you got it from SPK. You are right in saying that quality resources would fetch more revenue. Moreover with apt keywords without spamming the content do good and add up more to our adsense earnings. I wish you to get more earnings from SPK. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Thank you Mohan and Sowmya. I will surely coming with good posts
    With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hi Roshin

Congratulation to you Mr. Roshin. I alredy seen Your posts. All posts are Good Quality posts.You got $1.68 at first day with your Adsense with spiderkerala. Spiderkerala is now Becoming most familiar to all peoples in kerala and others.This is the reason that our members got some good revenues from their adsense.Wish you all the best to Mr Roshin for your Contributions.

With Regards;

Ranjith
    SPK(Spiderkerala).

Thank you Ranjith. Yes, SPK is now the most popular site among the keralites. Let us together work for the same and make SPK a grant success
    With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Roshin,
    Congratulations for your first adsense earning. You are a active member of SPK and getting good results from here. Can you share the amount of clicks which you got in first day.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

i got 16 clicks that day
    With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Congrats Sir for your first day earnings from google's adsense.

You have said that quality resources would fetch more revenue.

It is true.

I am also trying to get google's adsense account by my SPK account.

Tell me something to increase my membership and my points in this SPK

as You did.

I wish you to get more earnings from SPK.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.