You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

My profile

I feel that the position of 'My profile', now given below Live score, Active contests and online members need a change. Since 'signing in' is the first thing to be done while entering the site, this should be the first one as is given in ISC site. Now, even after the front page is opened, for signing in one has to navigate down.
    Sankaran thans for raising this issue. Since cricket is the important sport of this country and ICC is getting very curious, it is but natural that the score board gets prominent place in the home page and and my profile details has been relegated to down. It does not matter for some days and sooner the games will be over and it will be restored to original place.
    Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Dear Mohan,
    Based on your remarks, I was just waiting to see that ICC matches are over. I expected that, as you pointed out, the 'My Profile' would go up. But still it is below the 'Active Contests' and 'Online members'. Definitely, the 'online members' can go down, I feel. Of course, this is a personal opinion.Thank you.
    Regards

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.