You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Multiple registrations.

I registered in spiderkerala.net with the ID: 'shram' on the 16th of Feb, 2011. thereafter, I tried to log in 3 - 4 times. I did not succeed. I thought that I might have made some mistake in my registration. So I registered once again with the ID: 'arangotukara'. With this also I could not get log in. So I tried again and got a message that I have already registered my self.

On trying again I could open the site with the ID: shram and the concerned password. I started posting in the site till 3rd Mar, 2011. On 4th morning I went out of station till 14th evening. On 14th by mistake I opened the site with the ID: arangotukara and posted few articles.

I do not like to maintain 2 sites. Hence I would like to know the procedure to de register one of the sites and transfer the articles from this to the live one.

Please help me.
    Hello Mr. Ramanathan

We don't have such a system now, but I have forwarded your case to the higher authority. So I request you to wait patiently for their response. Think now you are using your id:shram. Just keep posting on this id. Meanwhile we will see to it and sort out the issues.

Regards
    Sowmya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.