You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Transfer article

I have posted an article titled "Public disaster" in the category "kerala in general categories".But I think it has to be posted in the section "general" under general discussions category.Please do the needful.
    As far as I understood guidelines for posting, i feel, that once the post is published the article either in 'forum' or 'resources', it may not be possible to change from forum to resources or vice-versa. Within the posted category changes may be made if required. For this open to the article concerned. Open the edit provision and make changes in the type and category by opening the drop down menu on top by selecting the appropriate item from the dropped down topics.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Thank you sir.I appreciate your quick response.I was wondering whether what I did was a breach of spiderkerala guidelines and that I might face any consequence for my thoughtless action.Thank you once again for realising my concern and alleviating my fear.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.