You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Urumi Malayalam Movie: Mega Resource Contest

add

The 20 crore big budget film urumi will be on screen from 31st March 2011. The movie is expected to be a visual treat for the movie lovers. On this occasion SpiderKerala is bringing the best opportunity for our members to write about the movie urumi. This for the first time SpiderKerala is bringing a mega resource contest on a movie. As per reports the movie is releasing in Multilanguage. Urumi gets a dubbed release in Tamil as Padhinaitham nootrandu uraivaal and English as Vasco da Gama. So this will be a onetime chance for the members of spiderkerala to track details on the movie urumi. Members are invited to post articles on the upcoming malayalam movie Urumi. So as it's a mega resource contest we invite members to post resources with the following suggested titles.

• Urumi Malayalam Movie Story
    • Urumi Star Cast
    • Urumi Cast and Crew
    • Prithviraj in Urumi
    • Nithya Menon in Urumi
    • Vidya Balan in Urumi
    • Genelia in Urumi
    • Tabu in Urumi
    • Arya in Urumi
    • Urumi Malayalam Movie Story

As urumi will be suspense filled movie, the reward for this contest is also kept as suspense. All the participants for this contest will be rewarded. So race before the time and bring your best posts on the movie urumi.
    Wavooo--- Another mega resource contest. Spider Kerala Rocks. Members---- Let us appreciate our Biju sir for coming with such contests/ This will surely motivate the members and will bring good posts form the members.

@Biju Sir,

Urumi is released in English as 'The boy who wanted to kill Vasco De gama'

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hello Biju sir,

It is a very intersting contest from spiderkerala. Biju sir you are giving Big contest to us. it is the first time that spiderkerala
    make contest in the base of cinema background. There will be many responses to this post. We expect there will be more articles regarding the movie Urumi. Main attraction in this contest is The Reward in this contest is a Big Suspense.we are waiting for that suspense

With Regards;

Ranjith
    SPK(Spiderkerala).

Hi Biju Sir

This is a nice contest. I think this is the first time we are having a contest on a particular film. Urumi deserves it ( see it's budget). So, we are ready for the big suspense contest.

Regards
    Lijin T

Hello Sir "Biju Cherian(Webmaster)"

I am very happy for seeing these types of contests in the "SpiderKerala" website. Really these types contests or things motivate people or members of "SpiderKerala" a lot.I am very excited to post resources on this topic but in the present time the website is not allowing me to post article due to i have post more than 5 articles and these articles are pending and are not verified by Editors till now. I am waiting that my articles are verified by Editorsas soon as possible then i can participate in this resource contest.

With Regards
    Gopal Singh Rawat
    SPK(SpiderKerala).

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.