You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Will Sachin Tendulkar Make his 100th Century in India Vs Australia ICC World Cup Quarter

Hello friends,

India's Master Blaster Batsman Sachin Tendulkar is one short of his 100th International century. Now the question arises is will he make this milestone in ICC World Cup 2011 Quarter Final India Vs Australia match? Sachin has already score 51 test centuries in test matches and 48 centuries in One Day matches. Now this is the best opportunity for Sachin Tendulkar to add this feather to his career in ICC World Cup 2011 Quarter final against Australia.

Cricket fans are in a roaming of thoughts that will Sachin sweat for Century in the ICC World Cup Quarter Final Australia match? Will Sachin's performance save the match for Team India.

Dear members, shall we discuss! whats your opinion?
    Roshan,

Like you I am also waiting for the Super 100th century of Sachin. I am sure Sachin will make it tomorrow it self. Sachin is now in a good form. After all, Sachin always satisfy cricket lovers in such milestone matches. So we can expect a century from him.

Members What you think about this?

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hi Roshan,

If sachin scores a century in the second quarter final match,that century is very valuable to him. Sachin is under pressure on this match. This is sachins last world cup.Every runs scored by sachin is a unbroken record in world cups.

Sachin will surely make his 100 th century in this match and India will beat australia. we are praying for this.Good luck for india and sachin.

With Regards
    Ranjith
    SPK(Spiderkerala).

Sachin takes only 53 runs from 68 balls in the match against australia.
    sachin's this 53 runs make a good start and this 53 runs is more valuable than a century.sachin is very good form in this match. but tait's one good ball ends that innings. we are now waiting for the match against Pakistan in semifinals.Sachin can make his 100 th century at here.We are praying for that moment.

Ragards

Ranjith

Well Sachin made only 53 runs from 68 balls in quarter final against Australia. I was also awaiting for his great century of century in this match.

But unfortunately he left his wicket on 53. He has given a very good start to India to win this quarter final match.

I think in next semi final match, Sachin will make this record surely.

Regards:

Gopal Singh Rawat
    SPK(Spiderkerala).

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.