You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

How can i delete an Article?

I want to delete one of my article.How can i do that. I cannot find a link on that. I can edit using the edit button in the article.but cannot delete it.
    Dear Vinu

I am also searching the method for deleting own Article.But I could not find the trick.I think that we have only the right to edit on our article but we have no way(method) to delete any article .

If any expert can give the answer of it then tell us.

Gopal Singh Rawat
    SPK(Spider Kerala)

Hello Mr vinu and Mr Gopal singh,

I think we cannot delete our own articles from spiderkerala.we have to only edit our articles.Only the Editor have the permission to delete the Articles. when i am seeing this questions i am trying to delete one of my article ,but i can't find the delete methods.

We can delete the attachments in our articles.if anyone know the answer of this question please post it

With Regards

Ranjith
    SPK(Spiderkerala).

Hi Mr Ranjith,

Thanks for your response. My thinking is also same as you. I am satisfied with you. Only Editor can delete the Articles. I am also satisfied with you in case that we can delete the attachment in our articles. I have also did it.

Well we can delete our own articles from Spider Kerala. I am waiting from response from any webmaster or editor.

With Regards

Gopal Singh Rawat
    SPK(SpiderKerala).

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.