You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How many members read the forum posts regularly-A survey

Dear Members,

This forum thread is put forward in real sense to know how many members are really using the most attractive section of SPiderKerala-Forum. As you know forum threads is the easiest way for the site administrators share the latest updates. All the contests, winner's announcements are made through this unique opportunity of forum threads. In recent times many forum threads regarding the new resource contests, world cup contests etc had been put forward for the members to be active in SpiderKerala. But a month insight of the participation of the members shows that many of them are not reading the forum threads. But those smart writers in SpiderKerala make the right use of the forum threads and post accordingly. We wish all members to get the maximum for their effort and time they spend here in SPK. But unfortunately most of the new members are not taking this unique platform accordingly.

What seen here is that unrelated and less interesting articles are posted here. The members are really spending their valuable time just going behind posts which are less valuable. And most interestingly for few day we have noticed one member posting tons of forum threads which are not having proper description. We don't encourage any forum discussion topics with out pure explanation by the author himself. There are a lot of topics to discuss related to Kerala. Put forum threads related to the current political issues, socio economic problems. It's not fair to go behind common topics. Think wise and post accordingly. Members might have seen the active group discussion forum thread which is getting active participation from the members. And we have seen some members trying tricky ways to boost their points in SPK. This process is also been monitoring regularly.

So now its time to take a survey on "Do you read the forum posts regularly". If members miss a forum thread especially forum posts from the WM will be a lifelong miss. Actually we are giving out the best opportunity for members to earn to the maximum extend. But unfortunately not much members are using the given opening wisely. There are few active contests which needs members to contribute accordingly. So we wish all those who read this forum thread will participate in the activities in SpiderKerala.

"God has given every one brain, but only few knows to use it wisely."
    Hi Web master,

Wat you said is exactly correct. Although several resource contests and other contests announced in Spider Kerala, there were only few entries to them. New members always posted articles but it will not help them for the earning. Try to come with current topic related articles. Forum threads are the right place to discuss the current topics. Web Masters and editors announced the current contests and discussions here. So I too request other members to read the forum regularly.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hi Web master,

I am quite new to this site. But it is true that this is the place where one can open his mind about the recent activities and incidents which are happening around. Another advantage is the revenue gaining for posting one's view about incidents. Unfortunately the forum postings are less. Which I think is due to postings about unrelated subjects discussed.

I appreciate your willingness to conduct a survey about this subject. Great work.

Thanks expects more
    Harshan

What the web master has said is true. There are only about 25% of the posts are of any worth. The rest are mainly made for scoring points the easy way. Even the responses are mainly with the same aim.

From my observation, I find that there are about 10 members are going through and respond to the threads on a regular basis. Some of them are taking up the threads and commenting and recommenting for boosting their score points. Few of those who go through are giving proper comments.

The rest of them, if they are going through are not making any comments.

As suggested by the web master, all of us should actively participate in crating good threads related to the important issues concerning Kerala and its people.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hello sir

It is right what you told us. There are many contests in SpiderKerala. and some members are participating them. The main reason is that some members are reading forum threads only. And other members is not giving attention to read forum message regularly. All the announcements and rewards contents information are given by forum thread. So all members should read forum thread regularly.

With regards,

Gopal Singh Rawat
    (Silver Member Of SPK).

I make a regular reading of forum posts and then try to reply my post. It is the best section in any spider sites and members fail to understand its importance. Thanks Biju for taking interest to promote this forum section.
    Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Dear Mr.Biju Cherian,
    It is a right step what you suggested. But how this can be implemented. Is it possible to filter the forum threads or comments ? Very often, I felt that some of the threads have no any common issue to be discussed. At the same time certain issues raised through the forum, though having social importance, are not commented. This is seen more with science related issues.
    Anyhow, the survey you suggested may help finding some solution.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

hello sir i am quite new in spiderkerala and i am trying to understand how writing or adposting in spiderkerala.

Yes, the Forum should be used as platform to exchange views and not as an avenue to making points with pointless topics.

It is ironic, though, that the Webmaster has put this query about who reads the Forum posts regularly because I am still awaiting a reply to my query in the Forum about minimum payout!

Regards,
    Vandana

Hello sir,
    Eventhough our spiderkerala is rich of members, I really amazed to see that a little responses are found in this thread. It reveals that the members hardly know about the advantage of forum posts. I think this is really a wonderfull section to know more about spk and how to take full advantage of this site. I used visit forum section every time I signed in. And moreover it is the section where the tough predictions are taking place.
    Thank you sir for introducing more and more opertunities in SPK.

Hello Biju sir,

Forum thread is very important key like "Enter" in the keyboard.In spiderkerala almost all topics are posted at here.If we forgot this thread means we miss a lot of articles and announcements of the Administrator. In computer keyboard we know the need of Enter key. for a task to be work progressively we defenitely need that key.similarly all posts in the spiderkerala the base is forum thread.

After sign in i used to Move my mouse cursor to the forum thread. If you know the importance of this thread u will defenitely do this.All new members please suggest the significance of forum thread and use it regularly.

With Regards

Ranjith
    SPK(Spiderkerala).

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.