You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

My advertisement is cancelled

A real estate classified add posted by me on 23 Mar 11 is found to be canceled. Can any one tell me what could be the possible reason for canceling?

Regards
    Harshan
    Dear Harshan ,

To get a quick response about the problem, you can click on the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page and have a direct contact with the web-master.

Hope that may clear your problem.

With regards,

Jithinsha

Hello,
    While asking about posts please provide the link to the post so that members can find the post easily and clarify your doubts. So please provide the link if you have any doubt in future.

The advertisement you have posted may be deleted because it may be copied from other website or it may not contain all details about the product. Provide the link if you need further explanation.

Suggestion put forward by Jithinsha will not help you because contact us link will not provide you solution for small problems because webmaster will not find time to provide solution to all the members. So if you have any doubt you can post threads in forum so that any members in the website can give you solution.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.