You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

IPL 2011 Predictions Contest-Register Here to Participate

add

IPL 2011 prediction contest is another initiative by SpiderKerala to make our members to have the sprit of cricket which is scheduled to begin on 9th April 2011. With the success of cricket world cup prediction contest, the IPL season 4 contest is expected to get as much participation from the members. As given in the earlier contest, members can register their spot here as the thread comment. Those who wish to participate in the contest have to leave their comment about this new contest. As we are having rules to be followed only members who place a comment in this thread will only be eligible for the contest. This thread will be closed on April 16th,2011. So members be quick in making a space for yourself to participate in the contest. This contest will continue till the final match.

Registration for IPL Prediction Contest Closed

This forum thread inviting members to register here for the IPL prediction contest is thereby closing as the alloted 10 days has finished. No intake of new members for the contest will be done here after.

The list of eligible members are given below

Members Eligible for the Contest

Sibin S
    Ranjith
    Vandana
    Balakrishnan Chandran
    Roshin K.P
    Gopal Singh Rawat
    Lijin T
    Raj Kumar Singh
    S. Sowmya
    Minu Asheej
    Narender Sharma
    Sashwato Chatterjee
    Vinu
    Midhun Krishnan
    Krishna Verma
    Raj
    Nadheera V
    Dinesh
    Rajesh.R
    R Pramod
    Roshan Salim
    Rajesh Kumar Pal Suspended
    Aju Komal
    Satpreet Singh
    Lakshmi Ramdas
    Sai Krishna
    Anoop.M.Chandran
    Lakshmi
    Vimal
    Jithinsha
    Hi,

I guess Kolkatha Knight Riders is a strong team. Hence I will go with riders as favorites for 2011 title.
    However I really supporting Tuskers this year, all the very best for tuskers....

Thank you...

Hi

ICC World cup 2011 contest in spiderkerala are very succesfull.Now Spiderkerala give us another exciting contest "IPL 2011 prediction contest".I wants to participate all contest in this prediction contest.we have our own team in this ipl Kochin tuskers.we are waiting for their performance.

Regards
    Ranjith

A cricket contest & me not in it? No way! Definitely I will be taking part in the IPL 4 cricket prediction contests - each & every one of them.

I love following the sport of cricket, but only the shorter versions of the game. That naturally includes the IPL 4 matches! This season is going to be even more exciting for 2 reasons: (1) there are 2 new teams; and (2) due to the fresh auction, there are new players in every team. So old team mates now will be competing against each other. What fun!

Regards,
    Vandana

A fantastic world cup is over and now it's time for IPL(Individual Premier League) because of the money it churns out.Can't wait for another exciting month and a half of fun

The World Cup Contest was a big success in SPK and Now it is the time for IPL. This will be an exciting contest since there are so many members to participate. Now Spider Kerala have a vast array of new memebrs and it is a great opportunity to the new members to get cash prices along with sharing your knowledge. So join here and participate in this contest. This IPL is also special for all Malayalees because our Kochi Team is also there in this season. I am eagerly waiting for the performance of our team. I Wish all the best to our home team- Kochi Tuskers Kerala. And hereby I confirm my participation in this contest.
    With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hello

I am very happy to see this IPL 2011 Predictions Contest after ICC World Cup Predictions Contest. A lot of members get cash rewards in ICC World Cup Predictions Contest organised in SpiderKerala. Now It is time to IPL. I was some unlucky in ICC World Cup Predictions Contest because I could not get any reward. But again in This IPL 2011 Predictions Contest, I want to participate and I will surely perform well by my prediction in it.

With Regards,

Gopal Singh Rawat

Hi

One more prediction contest just after the success of world cup prediction contest is worth to see. I'm damn sure that this one also will be big hit. Just like all other members I'm registering here to participate in the IPL prediction contest.

There were some members who couldn't participate in Ultra Mega prediction contest since they hadn't registered their name for the contest. Let that won't happen here. I request all members to register here as soon as possible.

Regards
    Lijin T

I want to participate in this contest i already registered in spiderkerala . I Guess this contest will be very successful.

Again one more contest after World Cup 2011. I got selected, on one of the prediction contest on World Cup 2011 at SPK. Now here I would like to register myself under this IPL 2011 prediction Contest and would like to see my luck here too.
    Regards
    Sowmya

Another thriller is on the way, so lets have fun here too...
    Regards,
    Minu

Hello to all, I am very big fan of IPL. I also want to register in this contest. According to me Mumbai Indians will rock in this IPL.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Join Uttarakhand Spider and get your adsense profile approved in minutes.

Well SPK Team Members,

We already witnessed a superb glorifying exciting contest previously with ICC World Cup Prediction Contest in SpiderKerala. Well again one more prediction contest for all of us to win some good cash!

Well SPK is leading the way for a futuristic exciting site for prediction and winning too! Many thanks to Webmaster sir for introducing it for the secong time for us!

Surely I would love to participate down for the contest sir!

Regards,

Sashwato Chatterjee

Hi

Another contest from spiderkerala. I wants to participate in this contest.

Regards

Vinu

Hi,

Thanks for putting up another big contest from your side and hoping that i would be given a chance to participate in this contest and make it a mega success.

Regards,
    Dr.Midhun Krishnan

I also want to participate in the contest.

Hello

Let me a part of this contest,
    Best of Luck everybody, all plz wish for KTK

Hello Webmasters,

I also want to participate IPL 2011 prediction contest

Regards,

Nadheera V

I want to participate in this contest and am really excited to play this. Cheers, Dinesh

hello,

mumbai indians is a strong team, they will win

The previous contest was really superb and I missed to register my name for the last contest.

I don't want to miss this time.

R Pramod

Hello members,

Once again an exciting contest in SPK. I wish Chennai Super Kings to win once again IPL 2011. Let me also participate in this interesting IPL Contest.

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Hello Sir,
    I want to participate in this contest.

hello to all,
    i want to participate in contest and earn some money

I think Chennai Super Kings is a superb team. Here are my predictions for the upcoming match.

Hello Sir,
    I am really sorry for what had happened in the world cup contest. Me also like to participate in this contest. Once again SPK opened the door of entertainment through this wonderful contest.
    Regards,
    Sai Krishna

Hai friends,
    i am in. Let's see who gets lucky.
    My prediction for final is csk vs pune warriors.

Another exciting contest from Spiderkerala. ICC cricket world cup prediction contest was one of the biggest success from SPK. Lots of members have participated in the contest and get exciting prices. I think IPL 4 will also be the one of the success of SPK and I love to be the part of IPL 4 contest.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

hi,
    i just missed out the ICC world cup prediction contest.This time i will definitely make the best out of it.i am really thankful to spk for offering such contests to us.

safvan p

I'm new to this site and will love to explore this contest area.

Hello sir,

I missed out in world cup contest as I joined spiderkerala late. But I certainly don't want to miss out on IPL contest. So I am registering myself for this contest

Am also participating this forum.

AM with the 2010 runners up MUMBAI INDIANS

With regards,

Jithinsha

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.