You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Revenue opportunities in SpiderKerala.NET

You can earn revenue for posting content in almost all sections of SpiderKerala.NET.

The revenue comes through 3 channels:

1. Cash credits earned for each of your qualified post in this site (Forum responses, resources, job posting, business posting, classified posting, matrimonial profile posting, creating picture albums etc.

2. Google AdSense revenue share - if you have an approved Google AdSense account, we will use your AdSense account in the pages that involve your contributed content. Through an arrangement with Google, you will get 90% of AdSense revenue generated from your content pages. Google tracks this revenue and you will get paid when your AdSense earnings reach the minimum level subject to terms and conditions set by Google.

3. We offer several awards and prizes in this site. Active members can earn awards and prizes which include cash credits. Currently we are running few contests.Click here to know more about the current contests

For more details, please read New Member FAQ.
    Dear Webmaster,

Thanks for all your Updates, and the revenue sharing opportunity, Please Advice us how we can improve our User base so that we will have more members joined and More User generated Resources across SK.

Thanks

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

it is nice

I found a thread regarding the revenue share holders of January 2011.I didn't see its rules and regulations any where.I wish to know whether it is a monthly programme or just announced at some time to boost the member activity?

Here you shares the different ways to earn from here.I think all these are told in FAQ also.

Abid,
    The revenue share program was introduced for the month of January and we had distributed the amount for the month. But now we are not continuing this revenue share program but instead introducing new programs and contests which can give more opportunity for the members to earn more.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

its a wonder full web sit in keralam people can make money by online only less proceduar have to join spider kerala so eatch an every one can join in this i wish a very god vishas to this sit and i hope all my friends can join spider keralam

Hi All Today is my first day in spider kerala, Looks great.
    Hopefully gonna rock....
    Thank you Spider Kerala :)

Hi

All Three Revenue programs are more interesting in Spiderkerala.
    all members can get Revenues. The Third Section is very interesting for new members. In this ICC World cup,more new members will be added to spiderkerala,Because Prediction contest is Very Famous. Expecting more competitions like these.

Regards,

Ranjith.

Dear Webmaster,

Thanks for all your Updates, and the revenue sharing opportunity, Please Advice us how we can improve our User base so that we will have more members joined and More User generated Resources across SK.

Thanks

Joji

Hi today is my first day at SpiderKerala.net and i am very excited and happy to join you. thank you so much for creating this website.
    it all seems very exciting!

Spider kerala's a new member for me. This is very nice program.i like this site.

Hi spider kerala,
    very easly create a account for spider kerala . Send my earning and advertisements to my account.this is a great site for internet world.i like this site.this site browsing very easly and feel a game mode. Thanks spider kerala

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.