You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Winners of Group Discussion -Will India win the Cricket World Cup 2011

Dear Members,
    Here is the announcement of the most active group discussion which had a mighty participation from the side of our members. This was one of the most active group discussions which might have happened in any of our spider sites. Hearty congratulations to all members who have contributed for this discussion. We have selected few members who have made this GD more fruitful. Let us announce the winners of this group discussion.

Best participants of this Group Discussion

Even though many members came with their comments and responses we were looking for those who had made this discussion to the next extend. So the best participants of this GD are Abid Areacode & Vandana. Both of them added more to this discussion in a fruitful way. So both of them gets Rs 100 from SpiderKerala as special gift.

Supportive participants of this Group Discussion

Any way we are not ignoring those members who also had given out their best thoughts regarding this GD. So Ibrahim.N,Lijun.T & Raj are selected for special awards. All three members will get Rs 50 from SPiderKerala as special gift.
    Special Congratulations for all winners.
    Hi,

Congrats to all the winners in the World Cup Group Discussion.

Abid Areacode and Vandana really made this discussion to a hot one. The World Cup group discussion was the real hot one among the discussions in the spider sites. Congrats to Abid Areacode and Vandana.

I express my heartiest congrats to Ibrahim, Raj and Lijin for their valuable points and comments without which the discussion never be a success.

There are also other members they came with their comments regarding the World Cup. I am thankful to all of them for making the discussion to a nice landing.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Wow! This is really good news for me to win the active GD. Thank you Webmaster Biju, for this honour. It was a real fun-filled GD & I enjoyed it immensely.

Congrats to all my co-winners too.

Regards,
    Vandana

Hi

Congratulations to the Best participants(Abid arecode and vandana) and Supportive participants(Ibrahim.N,Lijin.T and Raj).This Group discussion is really very hot.Many members were participated in this group discussion. Special congratulations to our webmaster Biju sir and all spiderkerala teams.They read all topics very clearly.This is a tough effort taken by them.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.