You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

SpiderKerala.NET is looking for Editors

We are looking for few active editors to help us maintain this site.

Editing is a un paid, voluntary work. However, editors will get few benefits including:

1. Extended AdSense revenue sharing as long as they continue to be an editor (regular members will get AdSense revenue only for 1 year for each post)

2. Some minimal payment every month based on the level of contribution.

3. Additional points every month based on the level of contribution

4. Special prizes and award for quality editing work.

If you are interested to become an editor, please post a response below. The response must include few lines about yourself, your interests and explain why you like to become an editor.

Proper English is a requirement to become an editor with SpiderKerala.NET
    Dear Webmaster,

Found this Information on india study channel and came here to register my self and wish to take this opportunity, as i am contributing well and good at ISC, Please provide me with a chance to serve spiderkerala.net in my all possibile Way's.

i have tried in ISC Many times and Haven't Got Any,

Please provide me with a Chance.

Regards

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

Saleem,

I will contact you soon. I am currently out of town and do not have frequent access to internet.

Dear Webmaster,

It's been a pleasure visiting this site and find various opportunities to earn revenue. I registered myself a short while ago and exploring this site inorder to gain indepth knowledge about the same.

Kindly contact me ones you are back.

Thanks & best regards
    Joyce.

I am interested to work with the team of spiderkerala.net. I am a new member in both ISC and spiderkerala. I found ISC a very interesting and reliable site. That is why I followed the link given in it.

My interests include music, meditation and acquiring knowledge.

Please do consider me for the post of editor.

Thanks webmaster , looking forward to hear from you soon , and wish to take spiderkerala to it's heights.
    Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

interested.pls enrol me as editor.

ihave acknowledged my interest to be editor of spiderkerala.havent heard anyting after that. i am based in cochin and on an average.6hours online on net.

I think I can help you in this. You may go through my short bio data given with my profile. If necessary I shall provide more details.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.