You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Sir, Please check spelling while editing.

I have recently created a article Mammotty's Doubles Malayalam Movie. Please check the spelling of Mammootty. I have submitted it as Mammootty but after editing it becomes Mammotty. Also my title and description was long when submitted but after editing it becomes very short. But according to Tony Sir, the long title and description brings more traffic. May be it has done because of SEO optimization, but unfortunately my article is nowhere in Google search.
    Nijin,
    I had been here as the WM for around 5 months and lot of hard work had been doing here for bring up the good traffic to the site.With in this period I have build up to a position to a SEO Expert working for few other sites as SEO other than ISC & Spider Sites. For a quite a log time I had been doing the editing and retuning the titles to get most of the posts to the top of the search engine. Most of the active members are much aware about the work doing here. I thought of retuning the title for the benefit of the member. If you are not satisfied with the retuning of the title do edit the title and summary. But please don't blame me if your post is not getting any search. As I know that the article with the old title will be in no man's land.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Sir, I don't blame you. I know your hard work which has done here. It was just my doubt and I am not a SEO expert and just a beginner in this field. I know you are a good SEO expert. It is your hard work which makes the website, a top website in website industry. Don't feel bad about my response.

Please correct the spelling of Mammootty.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Nijin,
    See mostly many of the members might haven't found how work is done here only for the benefit of the members.Had been seeing a trend in all you post adding a full stop at the end of the title.Its carrying over in all your posts. We could have keep the post in pending by saying to remove the fullstop. But have we done so? Even just see the spelling error while putting tags. Even the Vishu SMS posted today carry a fullstop in the title. See this title too 'Mohanlal's China Town- New Malayalam movie Preview and Release date.'(Carrying fullstop in the title) So be more careful while posting next articles. And just one more to say if you you are not interested from my part to re tune the article just feel free to say. So as we can leave it as it is.
    Spelling error in tags(Mlayalam movie Doubles,Doubles Mlayalam,Mammotty's Doubles Malayalam Movie)

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Sir, I already said that I am not a SEO expert. Without you I can't do anything in this website. It is with your assistant that I have done something in this website. Please don't feel bad about this issue. I already said that it was my doubt. I need your assistant and please re tune the article if necessary.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.