You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Who will Win IPL 2011-Active Group Discussion

Who will win IPL 2011? As IPL 2011 matches are getting so hot the cricket world is asking only one question. 20-20 matches are unpredictable as no one can say which team would lift this season IPL trophy. But any way there are chances for all teams as there are match winners. Now as we had a hot discussion on the topic 'Will India Win World Cup 2011' yet another topic for group discussion for our members. 'Who will win IPL 2011'.Special cash prizes will be given to the most active participants. So lets start the discussion.
    In my view, I think Pune Warriors will win the IPL this time. So far they have been showing immense calibre in the sport. They play like a fighting team. Moreover they have got the man with the midas touch- Yuvraj Singh.

hai friends,

Chances for teams mumbai indians,rajasthan royals,pune warriors is right at the top for moment.But i would like to go for mumbai indians, the mastereo Sachin is in the center of action by utilizing his resources well and delivering with his bat, Rohit sharma also showed his true colour in the match against delhi dare devils.Once praised as the successor of tendulkar - ambayti raydu also did well against royal challengers.
    eventhough we may miss out Lasith malinga who have the pick among the bowlers by taking seven wickets till now, team have enough seamers and spinners.
    Its like sachins mumbai indians will be the heroes of this edition ipl.

with regards,
    safvan

safvan p

Winning IPL matches, like T20 games, are based on not just fast and furious batting, but agile bowling too. Hence the team which has a good blend of both will be the winners.

So far, Mumbai Indians have done remarkably well. Against a strong Delhi lineup, they simply came out will all guns blazing. True, Lasith Malinga's 5-wicket haul was primarily responsible for restricting the Delhi Daredevils to a low-scoring match. Yet, their batsmen were not complacent and did not assume that a win was on the cards. Sachin, Rayudu and Rohit Sharma all batted steadily to achieve the target. Then there was the match against RCB. Here again, their bowlers did a fairly good job of restricting the opponents to less than 150 and then but up a good batting display by the 3 opening batsmen to take a well-deserved win. It helps them immensely to have the most calm and level-headed captain - Sachin Tendulkar. So, looking at their performance up to now, I think MI will win the IPL 4 season.

My next bet is on the Rajasthan Royals winning...why? wait for my next response...

Regards,
    Vandana

hai friends,

It was amazing to see kochi tuskers kerala domination over mumbai indians in the last match.Brendon McCullum and Mahela Jayawardene helped K.T.K register their first victory of IPL 2011. The two were involved in a fantastic 128-run stand that helped Kochi pull off an biggest run chase against the strong Mumbai Indians.superb opening partnership between McCullum and Jayawardene.I would love to see such nice efforts from kochi team in the remaining matches also.

But i will stil pick mumbai indians as the champion of this edition.Look at the performance by our little master--Words always fall short for him.Tendulkar(with his stunning century) and Davy Jacobs got Mumbai to a dream start, notching their fifty in just 7 ovrs.

Ambati Rayudu, repeated his effort to bring up his second half-century of the tournament.Team spirit of this mumbai was evident when raydu got himself out so that Tendulkar could reach his ton.MI wont bother their second position with two wins and a loss.

I bet that they will at the top after couple of matches and will remain so even after the ipl -2011 mega final.

with regards,
    saf

safvan p

Am of the opinion that

MUMBAI INDIANS

are going to take the IPL 2011

With regards,

Jithinsha

Hi friends,

Before The first IPL match I thought that this time too we will have the same script--The grant final between Mumbai Indians and Chennai super kings!!
    But now i am in dilemma how more than two teams will play in the same final. Definitely almost all the teams have shown the potential to be there till the end. Even though MI have a distinct advantage over others, its getting tough for the viewers to decide whom should they go for.

saf

safvan p

The Rajasthan Royals have a great captain, as calm and unruffled as Sachin is for the Mumbai Indians but even better - he is willingly to experiment and shuffle the players. Yes, this shuffling did backfire against the KKR which they lost, but knowing Warne he will have already moved on from that loss and create some more experiments to confuse the pre-planned strategy of the opposing team.

Warne has the ability to bring out the best from his players, as has been proved time & again in previous IPL seasons. Look at this season - Rahul Dravid, contemptuously dismissed by all & sundry as totally incapable of playing in a 20-overs game, has flourished under the leadership of Warne. The "Wall" has become a major block to bowlers of opposing teams! Then there is Ross Taylor and Shane Watson to strengthen the batting. What Warne needs is a good opening batsman and bowlers who can support his own agile spells.

A win today against KKR will surely help increase their confidence to propel the RR team into the next stage.

Regards,
    Vandana

Hi

Kolkatha knight riders is the best team in this ipl 2011 season.Thay have good batsmens,Ballers and all rounders too.In this ipl there are 74 matches to go includiong the finals.Kolkatha knight riders have a good captain Gautam gambir.They are now in Group B.Their main key is they have a good allrounder like jaques kallis yusuf pathan and Shakib al hasan.Jaques kallis will defenitely give good start with bat.he can also take some important break threw with his bowling.Yusuf pathan will hit some sixes at last overs.yusuf pathan is a partnership breaker bowler.So he can take some important wickets.Shakib al hasan,the left hand spin bowler who can bowl too quick and got some turn at here. Batsmens cannot play shakib very easily.Their pace bowling department is safe in the hands of Brett lee and balaji.Unadkat is a good left arm medium bowler.Ryan ten doechete is another player who can give his contribution with both of his bowling and batting.

Twenty 20 is unpredictable game until the last bowl.In twenty 20 wicket is not more important.runs are the major part of this game.From viewing batting side, A batsmen only give good preferences to Fours and Sixes instead of a single. From viewing bowling side a bowler wants to make some dot balls in his over.If a bowler who doen't take any wicket but if he give very kess runs(eg 4 overs 15 runs)it is a big succes in twenty 20 game.

In twnety 20 all matches ends with a tight situation.Here all rounders are the best key for a tight match.

I think Kochi team isn't going to win many games. Their bowling has no tooth and all the good players are foreigners. Mumbai Indians is the team which I think will win. They already hve Rayudu, Bhajji and Sachin. Then they have Davie and Pollard. Kochi need a spectacular season from Jadeja and their Indian bowlers to have any chance to make the semi. Their team makes no sense, NO INDIAN GAME CHANGERS WHEN YOU HAVE TO PLAY 7 iNDIANS. The Indians they have are bowlers which is the weakest link for the Indian team and you can't play 7 bowlers. Kerala needs to produce more home grown talent like like Hyderabad and Banglore.

We can't ignore Kochi tuskers.Kochi now beat Mumbai indians and Chennai super kings.They had big hitters.Their opening pairs brendun maccullam and mahela jayawardane both are very amazing with opening wicket.They made good partnerships in the past matches.

Srilankan cricket board recall their players for the coming series against England. This decision of srilankan board affect the IPL tournament.Malinka,the key bowler of mumbai indians will lost after may 5.this is a big shock for mumbai indians.Similarly Kochi tuskers will lost their captain. This will really affect the team cochi. Sangakkara ,the captain of Deccan chargers will be one of the victim of this recall. Royal challengers banglore will lost thier all rounder tilakaratne dilshan from this ipl.Lack of these players will be very harmful in this tournament.These players have a very good fans in india.

The ipl matches are now becoming very hot.Whatever may be My choice in this ipl is Kolkata knight riders.They can win in this fourth season of IPl.

Yes, Ranjith, you are right. The Kochi Tuskers are very much in the reckoning! They played really well against the CSK team yesterday - despite the rains curtailing their overs to 15. The batsmen are doing amazingly well and I think the bowlers are not too bad either. Vinay Kumar seems to be doing a fairly good job.

There is a rumour that if Jayawardene is forced to return home for the series against England, the Kochi team will ask for Ganguly. Wow! I think it would be just great to have Dada playing again. He may not have flourished as a captain in the IPL but as a national team captain he was really good and it is unfortunate that KKR never get him a second chance to show his mettle.

You never know - the new teams, Kochi Tuskers & Pune Warriors, may yet surprise everybody by reaching the finals! This time, the format of the IPL 4 season is different. The first 4 in the rankings will compete in the playoffs and the winners of each pair will face off in the final. No in-between rounds to drag on the tournament. So it's still anybody's game.

Regards,
    Vandana

Hai friends,
    As vandana and ranjith said,Kochi Tuskers Kerala have once again proved that they ready to lock the horns against any team in the tournament by showing their strength against tough competitors like CSK and MI.They learnt from their mistakes and kept their nerves throughout both the matches.
    Best part of this IPL is that not even single team have won all of their matches and have won at least one match. Terrific efforts from the teams like Delhi dare devils,Kings eleven punjab to chase down 180 plus target were a treat to the eyes.The advantage we saw for the teams who won toss and elected to field first have opened up the general mind set required for the players to achieve success in this format.Batting second gets you the target,so that you can plan and play for 20 overs which will be favorable to all sides in IPL as all teams have strong batting sides.
    Lets hope that this wont make captains to spend more time on coins than their cricket kit!!!!!!!!

safvan p

Yes vandana,Ganguly can come back for playing kochin tuskers.Kochin tuskers franchise are now discussing this with IPL Governing council.Australian all rounder steve smith is ruled out for this ipl season according to Ankle injry. An ipl franchise can directly transfer the injured player by discussing with IPl governing council. Chennai superkings replaced Englands andrew flintoff by srilankas chamara kapugedara by the similar manner. But the reward getting for ganguly is same as the reward of the replaced player(steve smith).

Hi friends,
    I am a fan of Kochi Tuskers. You are right Ranjith. KTK can never be ignored from the eyes of ipl fans. Their victory against champions CSK make the game very much in their hands. Mumbai Indians are the leader in the score table though their defeat against KTK made them weak.
    Amazing partnership of McCullum and Jayawardene is the base of Kochi. It is sure that absence of Jayawardene is a heavy loss. Hope Ganguly will be back with KTK. Vinay kumar is in good form with much power in his arm. It is amazing that both the game were won by runchase with a huge run partnership. They are really Tuskers with very much power in batting, bowling, fielding.
    Any way it is difficult to predict the campions since more teams are there in field with full charge.

I was the first person to give my prediction in this page and i had predicted Pune as the winners. But seeing the latest matches of KTK i have to change my opinion and say that they have a definite chance to win IPL this time. I'm not saying this just because they won the last 3 matches but because though they lost the first 2 matches in the tournament, they had played extremely well in it and lost it only after giving a very good fight. All their games are a treat to watch since KTK matches are always filled with tension and anxiety till the last ball. I like such matches rather than the matches which can be predicted just after few overs. Let's hope that this power and strength of the team stays even after the exit of Jayawardene. Most of it depends on the next captain chosen for the team and like vandana said, i hope it will be Ganguly.
    All said, it is still very difficult to predict who will win the match at this stage because all the teams are playing well. Most of the times, the team which i never expect to win only comes out with flying colours. But i'm sure a lot of impact will take place to all the teams who have sri lankans as their strong players (like Lasinga in mumbai, Jayawardene in KTK as he's the captain and Kumar sangakkara).

Hi

IPL has been an unpredictable event from the first edition itself. So this edition. We have two new teams- Kochin Tuskers Kerala and Pune Warriors. Kochin Tuskers and Kerala has showed their abilities in this series. Kochi is the one whos surprised everyone after two back to back loses. But the next three matches were awesome for them. Kochin Tuskers defeated the three most favorites of this edition of IPL.

Similarly, one can's say anything about other teams too. Even Delhi Daredevils, who's at the bottom of the point table have enough potential to come at the top list. And for the second last team- RBC, there's a happy news- Chris Gayle is joining the team!.

The final point table is very very unpredictable. It depends on many things apart from the LUCK. West Indies players and Srilankan palyers will leave their IPL team for the coming ICC series. This will definitely affect many of the teams, especially Kochin Tuskers Kerala whose skipper is Mahela. Mumbai won't have Pollard- a huge lose for them. Similarly, Deccan won't have their skipper after few days in thise edition.

So, even the semi final list is unpredictable in this IPL 2011. My top six favorites are Kochin Tuskers Kerala, Mumbai Indians, Kolkata Knight Riders, Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royalas and Pune Wrriors.

Regards
    Lijin T

Happy to see another glorious victory of Tuskers over KKR. A convincing performance from each and every Tuskers. Credits goes to our bowlers and ofcourse batsmen, they really did nicely.
    An easy 130 plus run chase made Knight Riders a little bit happy before the first ball from RP Sing. Later they realized that the game is no longer under the control of them.KKR really struggled to face Tuskers.
    Through this win they sharpened their Tusk for the chase of ipl championship.
    Hope ahead they have great chances.

My favourite team Kolkata knight riders lost against kochi tuskers. This was a big match. All credits are given to mahela jayawardane and ravindra jadeja. kolkata knight riders thrown their wickets by chasing a small target.Twnety20 is an unpredictable game till the end of the last ball.

Chris gayle joined the Royal challengers bangalore is a good news for RCB. After srilankan players recall.RCB was in big trouble because they loss tilakaratne dilshan.But return of chris gayle would suitable for dilshan's vacancy.

One of the amazing news is that kieren pollard is not going to play for west indies.He says that he wants to play for mumbai indians. Some players they just want money they doesn't need their country. They doesn't know that what a big mistake they are doing. Every players at beginning wants to play for his country.After playing some matches they fall in some egotism.Now they wants to make money by forgotting his country.

Delhi daredevils performance is very bad in this season.The main reason is they lack some good players . In the previous season they have gautam gambir,dilshan,devilliers,vettori.But in this season they only retained virendar sehwag.All of their gain is they got the all rounder irfan pathan.we cannot expect anything from delhi daredevils.

The player shouldn't do anything by giving up their country. All men are responsible to work for their country. This is not fair that Pollard refused to play for his country. After all it's all about 20 over match. His country could have proud of him if he give up money and help his playmates to keep her prestige.
    After recalling West Indies and Srilankan players, tremendous changes have been occured. Since Pollard refuse to go back his country, they only have to suffer the vacancy of Malinga. Chris Gayle will be in place of Dilshan of RCB. Kochi will have to suffer the loss Jayawardene. Upcoming maches of Kochi are in dilemma.
    Just wait and watch the turning points in ipl.

Let's not deviate from the main topic. We are not discussing the rights and wrongs of playing for the national team vs. playing for IPL. We are discussing who will win the IPL 4 tournament.

I have become a huge fan of the Kochi Tuskers after seeing their steady progress against the heaveweights. The tuskers are on a rampage looks like it and their last match proved that they can defend as well as they can chase! They were more or less tagged as "underdogs" after their first 2 losses but the way they have got back into the thick of things is admirable. McCallum seems to have flourished as an opener with the captain, erasing his torrid records of previous IPL seasons. The captain is leading from the front with his good knocks and the bowlers are looking more confident now.

Another team which has been quietly playing well is the Kings XI Punjab team. Watch out for them too! Yesterday they made the highest score of the IPL and their bowlers ran through the RR batting lineup with relative ease. Gilchrist seems to have really put together a good team after their first disastrous opening game.

So Sachin and his team had better out! The Kochi Tuskers may just be the ones to make a trumpeting entry into the finals along with the Punjab juggernaut with the leading scorer of the IPL, Paul Valthaty.

Regards,
    Vandana

We are not moving from the main topic.The Lack of players will surely affect the ipl 4 tournament.That is we are trying to say.

Chennai super kings are now second last from the last.Dhoni ,the brilliant captain lost the last two matches is a big shock for chennai super kings. He was really shocked by the innings of Brendun macuullam and Rohit sharma. Chennai had a large number of fans in the previous tournament.We can expect some good matches from chennai in the coming matches.

Kochi tuskers batting strength is their openers.If Brenden macuullam and Jayawardane click the match then they can take a good score. Consider if they are falling suddenly in the opening spells.then kochi couldn't come back in that match.Kochi tuskers bowling strength is amazing.i think their bowlers are the best bowlers in the ipl4.

Kolkata knight riders are one of my choice to win ipl4 tournament.but the last two games they lost is very disappointing .They will come back in the coming matches.tehy had good all rounders in their team-Jaques kallis,Sahkib al hasan and Yusuf pathan.we know the strength of these players.if they plays a beautiful innings nobody can break kolkata.

With Regards

Ranjith
    SPK(Spiderkerala).

I fear to have any more posts here!!!

Hats off to the person who said that cricket is a last ball game.As tournament is progressing, we are witnessing dramatical changes in the quality of the sides.As T20 is a somewhat 'crude' form of the sport,Prediction becomes almost impossible.

But still my intuition is that its going to be Mumbai's ipl.Provided malinga play through out the tournament and team remain consistent (consistency is a herculian task in t20-only little masters can do that!) tournament.

Mumbai - i am with you,Sachin - give that orange cap to no one else,Malinga get those deadly yorkers on to the target.

safvan p

No team should rely too heavily on openers, as has been proved in recent matches. Sachin failed with the bat, absence of Brendon in yesterday's match proved fatal for the Kochi Tuskers, Paul Valthaty seems to have lost steam...so it is the middle-order batsmen who need to pull up their socks now! Further, the bowlers need to be ready to defend low scores with the pitches wearing out.

Let's not forget another feature: the team fielding second need to consider the dew factor which is creating slippery outfields.

So now on it's not just about the bat and the ball talking, but the playing conditions too! Who wins the toss may well be a crucial deciding factor between a win and a loss. Hence, who wins the IPL may well be decided by the smartest captain who exploits the playing conditions to the fullest.

After yesterday's win, it looks like Sachin will not only retain the orange cap but add the IPL trophy to his long list of distinguished honours.

Regards,
    Vandana

Twenty 20 is the game which depends upon how much time a batsman spent in the crease with a good strike rate and How many Dot balls that a bowler did in a game. Game changers of twenty 20 are all about these two factors.

In twenty 20 the Players who hold Orange cap and purple cap will not be a unique person .it will change after every match. we have to wait until the last match to know who wore that cap permanently in this season.

Return of brendun macuullam from shoulder injury is a good nes for Kochi tuskers.But in tha last match against Deccan chargers is a very painful match for kochi. Small total of Deccan chargers couldn't taken by kochi tuskers. Ishant sharma who did a brilliant bowling against kochi.This cleverful bowling change the match within first 5 overs.

"No bowl" is the important factor in the twenty 20 game.in the last match sreesanth bowled sangakara when he was less than 10 runs.but it was a no bowl.After that sangakara use that chance and he becane the top scorer for deccan.

Saurav Ganguly is too late for playing in the IPL 4. He Just joins the pune warriors india. In the last match against Mumbai indians, pune has saurav ganguly in their squad.But He is not fit to play. Pune warriors cannot come back in this ipl 4 season. Pune warriors lost their major mathces .

In my view Top four teams Qualifying for next round in ipl 4 are
    1)Mumbai indians
    2)Chennai super kings
    3)Kolkata knight riders
    4)Royal challengers bangalore.

Mumbai indians are now with Outstanding performance.Their bowling strength is malinga and bhaji. Their batting depends on sachin,rayidu,pollard and Rohit sharma.Their fielding is very interesting in this ipl4.This is due to the effort of their fielding coach jonty rhodes.

Chennai super kings are now leading with their amazng captain Dhoni. He got very good control in every match.Their bowling strength is morkel ,bollinger and Ashwin. Their batting depends on Hussey,Raina,Badrinath and Dhoni. We must expect tough matches in ongoing matches.

Kolkata knight riders have a lot of good players in this ipl 4 season. Their batting strength is Gambir ,kallis and manoj tiwari. Their bowling depends on Bret lee,iqbal abdulla and yusuf.Kolkata have good all rounders.

Royal challengers Bangalore have a lot of Key players .The return of Gayle is their major advantage. Their batting strength is Gayle, ,Koli,Dilshan and devilliers. Their bowling strength is Zaheer khan and Daniel vettori. But dilshan cannot play all the matches is one of their loss in the ipl4.

Now we have a lot of matches. we have to wait till the final day to predict the real winner in ipl4.Because this is Twenty 20. Every ball here can change the game.

Regards

Ranjith

I think that will be Mumbai Indians who is going to take this season's cup home.They are really talented and playing so well.

Even i believe that Mumbai Indians will bag the trophy this time. They have the right ingredients that are needed for a successful team. The best people in both bowling(Malinga) and batting(Sachin). Till now, Malinga is leading the wicket-takers with 22 wickets whereas the second person after him has only got 12 wickets. Sachin's batting does not need any explanation. He is not called the God of Cricket for no reason. If Mumbai Indians have a competition, it is only from Kolkatta Knight riders because they are doing really well this IPL.

As a keralite, i really hope that Kochi Tuskers team also reaches the semi-finals. They are a very unpredictable team and that's what makes their matches most interesting. They have good cricketers in their team. It is a bit sad that they found out Prasanth's potential quite late. But it's better late than never! So they have to use everything that they have got and reach the semi-finals this time.

Pune definitely has no more chance in this IPL. So there is absolutely no point in bringing Ganguly now. It's really surprising because Pune played their first two matches in the IPL extremely well. I think as a captain, Yuvraj still has a long way to go. It is obvious on the field that he gets tensed very quickly and also gets angry at his teammates when they are not playing well. This tension might not be working for them. But it's a good learning experience for the man who is otherwise one of the best players that India has got.

I think in the current situation,The last four team will be,

1)Mumbai Indians
    2)Kolkata Knight Riders
    3)Banglore Royal challengers
    4)Rajasthan royals

In banglore royal challengers,chris gayle has been do an outstanding alround performance.In the case of Mumbai indians sachin and rayidu are in good foam and malinga is the trump card for their's.In my opinion the final between
    Mumbai VS Banglore.

Kolkata knight riders qualify for the next round in the ipl 2011.It is the first time that they qualify in the play off round. i believe that kolkat knight riders will win this ipl 2011. They have good potential to get that. yusuf pathan is the key player in kolkata knight riders.If he bat more than 20 balls in twenty 20 then he shold score 40 to 45 runs quickly.Pathan is very good form in this ipl. Next key player for KKR is Gautam gambir.He is done absolutely with his bat and captaincy.
    Gautam gambitr is one of the leading batsman for kkr in ipl 2011.

Only trouble for kkr is that jaques kallis cannot fing his form with bat.kkr have gome big matches to come. i think that kallis find his form in the coming mathces.Iqbal abdulla is the leading wicket taker for kkr.He is in very good gorm.He takes two or three wickets in every match.His economy and strike rate is also well.He is the biggest talented baller that kkr get in this season.Gambir have good confidence with him.

Wasim akram's bowling advice will really helpful to kkr players.Balaji,Bret lee,unadkut all are bowl with some extra pace and bounce. All the players in kkr are give their contributions as good bowling ,batting and fielding. Manoj tiwari is the best fielder for kkr. if considering the current form of kkr, kkr will get the ipl trophy.All teh best to th players of kolkata knight riders.

Regards,
    Ranjith

What makes IPL different?

Business & technical
    Our key strength is that we operate comfortably in both business and technical domains, drawing on extensive subject matter expertise. We provide consultancy and systems that address real business needs and fully meet client expectations.
    Trust & reliability
    Clients entrust IPL with their most sensitive and critical systems knowing that we will not let them down. We are utterly focused on providing a great service; we never play politics, and always fulfil our commitments. Our record of successful delivery is exemplary.
    Responsiveness & agility
    IPL prides itself on being highly responsive, in many cases commencing a project within days. Contractually, we take a very pragmatic approach and, once engaged, we are highly flexible ensuring that unforeseen changes are quickly absorbed.
    Excellence
    IPL has a culture of excellence and quality. We employ, train and develop the most talented staff. We operate to the highest levels of business integrity and we're genuinely passionate about doing a good job for our clients. That's why our clients keep returning.

f@htl@

I think Chennai Super Kings once again going to take this season's cup home. They are awesome and they playing well .captaincy of DHONI helps them a lot in their wins
    f@htl@

I think,The cup is going to be retained by (MR COOL)DHONY and PAYYANS from chennai. Of course the captain make the difference in all sorts of game. Dhony already prove that he is the coolest man in this game. And he only deserve the cup.

For Dhony if he win the match means, he can able to shut the mouth of the people who is yelling and telling that he is not only the LUCKIEST and there is something in HIM...

After all the play off rounds the two teams entered in the final is Chennai super kings and Royal challengers bangalore.Chennai beat Bangalore in the first play off.But the performance is very appreciatable in that match.

Compare the teams of CSK and RCB:

1)Bangalore's batting is mainly depend upon two players Chris gayle and Virat koli.But the chennai's batting doesn't depend upon any players.All batsmens of chennai are in good form in this season.

2)Bowling department of both teams are almost equal strength.Zaheer and aravind are best seamers for RCB.in the case of chennai Bollinger and morkel are in good form.vettori and gayle are leg and off spin bowlers for RCB and Ashwin and jagathi for chennai also.

3)RCB has a slight advantage in their opening batting pairs(gayle and agarwal).

4)CSK has a good middle order batsmens than RCB.Using this middele order strength they have to chase a big score.

5)Captaincy of Chennai is better than RCB.Chennai have a very cool captain. He had good control in every match.

6)Fielding strength of both teams are equal.

i think RCB will win this trophy. chennai already got a ipl trophy 2010.so this year Bangalore will have a good chance to win ipl trophy. Best luck for Royal challengers bangalore.

There it goes!!Finally this season's IPL is also over with the second-time win from Chennai Super Kings. They really proved that they are the Kings of the IPL!!The credit for the win goes to each and every member of Chennai team who each have given their contribution to win every match in style.

Unfortunately, as far as the audience is concerned, we did not get an interesting tight final match to watch. It was definitely not a competitive match and it was predictable right from the beginning itself that Chennai would win it. Unlike Chennai where each and every player is important, Royal Challengers Bangalore always had to depend upon Chris Gayle to win their matches. Infact at the start of the IPL, Bangalore was nowhere in the winning position and it was only after Gayle entered that he turned around the entire game.

Needless to say, the main reason for Chennai's win is nothing else but their captain, MS Dhoni who has yet again proved to be the best in leadership. He has shown patience and allows his team members to play at their own will giving them their freedom whenever its needed. That is the power of a good captain and not by tying up all the team members and telling them to do exactly what he wants. Chennai Super Kings really deserved this win!!

ya i told you Chenni gone take the cup again.Ya they did it.Chenni Rockz...............................................
    f@htl@

Yes Chennai super kings did it one more time.we really appreciate their performances.Their best key in this match is they doen't allow freedom to Chris gayle.If gayle give a good start to RCB then chennai cannot stop the victory of RCB.All the chennai batsmens were give their contributions in the form of sixes and fours. In the last match murali vijay done extremely well.but unfortunately he losses his second ipl century.But he got the man of the match award in the finals.

Ashwin,he is really intelligent carem baller.He take wickets of Gayle and Agarwal in the first two overs.after that RCB cannot comeback the game.Chennai are the real kings in the field of ipl.They now got a chance to participate in the Champions trophy.Good luck for them in champions trophy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.