You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Low Adsense Earning from Google- New Search Algorithm for Google

Dear SPK Friends,

Did you notice a drastic reduce in your Adsense Earning last week? My Adsense earning was very low nowadays and I referred the web for the reasons. Although I didn't post contents as usual, my earnings were not as usual. I found so many complaints from others too in the Adsense Forum. It seems to be a global thing. Google Implemented their new search Algorithm from the first week of this Month. So contents that have lot of informations referred from other sites or posts that have no valid content(just for creating traffic) will have low CPC and earning. So be careful while posting new articles. Try to come with unique posts and posts that lasts for long. This will make your adsense earning in a steady level.

I think this link will be helpful: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdSense/thread?tid=6308382176717183&hl=en

I found this information from one of our sister sites- India Study Channel.
    Roshin,
    It is a very good informative forum thread. I love to see a red pin in this thread so that more members can read this thread and will be helpful for them.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hello Friends

Roshin is right and I appreciate Roshin for bringing up this thread here at SPK.

Google has implemented a new search algorithm and this resulted in drastic decrease in adsense revenue. Google hates stuffing and spamming of keywords. So don't stuff with lot of keywords on the title or anywhere in your resource.

Just use the keywords only at the place where it is required and try to associate it in more meaningful manner. Catch your readers by appropriate title but not with spam keywords. This will not do good to you anymore, as google has changed its policies.

So we request every member here to come up with unique self written content which would lasts for ever and in due course fetch good revenue in future.

Regards
    Sowmya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.