You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I have posted prediction one time in IPL Prediction Contest but it is appearing Two times.

Dear Sir Biju Cherian(Webmaster),

I have posted prediction only one time in IPL Prediction Contest but it is appearing Two times.
    I do not know how it happened.
    The contest name is:
    "Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals Live Match Predictions Contest"
    and the url of this contest is given below:

http://spiderkerala.net/forum/1401-Royal-Challengers-Bangalore-Rajasthan-Royals-Live-Match-Predictions-Contest.aspx

If it is my mistake then I am feeling guilty. It is not my intention to post prediction two times.
    Hello Gopal,
    This may be due to network problem. Biju Cheriyan sir will understand these types of problem.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hello, Gopal No need to worry about this matter. I think when you refresh the page, just after u made the first response, the page again submit the response(it would asks for Post or Cancel). If this is not the case, it may because of some other problems that we cant handle. Biju sir will take necessary action to remove your second post. Nowadays, you didn't post any thing in resource section. Your contribution here is only Forum posts and Predictions. Why you didn't come with some good resources. If you have any doubt on posting resources, you can ask here. Try to put some self written articles. You are online here althrough the day, I think. Why just waste time by replying only to forum posts? Is there any other work u have since that is the case with me.
    With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.