You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Happy news about AdSense from SPK!

Hello members,
    I am very happy to share with you some good news: My yesterday's AdSense revenue showed SpiderKerala at No.3 with $1.75 from 2 clicks (resources section). Hurrah!

Writing is my passion and I have joined a number of partner sites of the parent site ISC. I like exchanging views in the Forum, but love researching topics on the Internet and posting articles best of all. Due to time constraints, my contributions are few at each of the sites, but nevertheless I have greatly benefited. I have got to interact with people from different walks of life and have got a wonderful opportunity to earn a part-time income. SPK is slowly contributing to that income. Thank you SPK!
    Vandana,
    Good to see that you have started to get your reward from posting in SPK.The fact most of our friends share is that the lion's share of their adsense earning come from posting in SPK. I don't feel wondered if few of our active members in SPK gets an average of $3-5 adsense earning every day. Have a real experience from few who makes around $8-10 per day only their posts in SPK. Happy posting...

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Vandana Mam,

Happy to knowing that you got good adsense from SPK. I know you are an active member of most of the Spider sites. It is very hard to make contributions in all of the site same time, but you done it. Hope this will make you to contribute more in SPK.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Dear Vandana,

Very happy to hear this news. This will definitely inspire others to post worthwhile resources. Congratulations !

With regards

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Hello Vandana Mam,

A lot of congratulation for getting $1.75 with your resources. It is your good luck. I have read your many articles in Sister site. You have very good writing skills. Well best of luck for your future.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.