You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Details of Government Engineering in Wayanad classifieds is not updated

Sir,

I have submitted some details of Government Engineering College Wayanad as an update in the category Wayanad Classifieds on 24th April. Till now it is not updated. I did not get any information regarding its status too. As I am a new member to SpiderKerala I would like to know wether the details I have given will be available in the site as it is shown now or it will be available along with the existing details. Also it will be very helpful if you tell me wether the update I have given was not in proper way.

Jaseena Beevi R
    Hi Jaseena beevi,

Your Classified post about Government Engineering College is Approved. You can view the post here:

http://www.spiderkerala.net/business/1009-Government-Engineering-College-Wayanad-Mananthavady.aspx

Unlike Resources and Forum Topics, We do not provide any status updates to Classified posts because of some issues. Try to contribute more on Resources. On analyzing your submitted resources we experiences many errors ( in HTML tags, Title, summary) and it will directly affect your cash credits for the submitted articles. If your articles have no such errors, the chance is more to get good cash credits. Once again we request you to read all the posting guidelines before posting. You can sk your doubts in forum topics. Also, try to give responses to various forums in order to gain a familiarity with the site. Happy posting

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.